Take That - The Flood
| United Kingdom
- Production Company: Between The Eyes @ Pulse
- Representation: OBmanagement
- Producer: Mark Harbour
- Prod Manager: Davina Abrahams
- Exec. Producer: Ben Pugh
- DP: Ed Wild
- 1st AD: Rawdon De Fresnes
- 2nd AD: Tony Evgeniou
- Art Director: Richard Bullock
- Hair/Make-up: Liz Taw
- Stylist: Luke Day
- Offline: Joe Guest at Final Cut
- Telecine: Rushes
- Commissioners: Ross Anderson, Carrie Sutton
Standing, on the edge of forever,
At the start of whatever,
Shouting love at the world.
Back then, we were like cavemen,
Weâd beam at the moon and the stars,
Then we forgave them.
We will meet you where the lights are,
The defenders, of the faith we are.
Where the thunder turns around theyâll run so hard weâll tear the ground away.
You know no one dies, in these love town lies,
Through our love drowned eyes, weâll watch you sleep tonight.
© Take That - The Flood.
This is an excerpt, provided as citation under fair-use.
Copyright © 1998-2021 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com - 1st in music videos online!