search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

I would like Hillary Duff's E-Mail Adress.

(Messages 31 to 45 of 82 (Page 3 of 6) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 16 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is avd1denis@pochta.ru
# 32 16 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are u doing?me fine.i would really love to talk to u if u ever have the time.i want to talk to u about me.i really want to sing and make movies just like u.and there ant one person in this world i would love to teach me that than u.i think u r beautiful and have an amizeang voice and can act.the thing is i live in sumter,south carolina.and there is really nothing to do that can help me here to get as far as u r.and i dont caome from a rich family and they would love to support me in any thing i do but they just can pay for it.i amird u so much hillary u just want even know.i'm not one of these gulrs that say im ur #1 fan and i love u.i want to talk to u and see of u can help me in what i want to do.i would really like that.if u would want to talk to me my e-mail is bemyescape2005@yahoo.com o r u can call me if u want to.(803)-468-6479.i would really appreate it.im only 14 years old and im almost out of my teen years.i would really love to do something with them.and singing is what i want to do but i want it to be with u.(not to sound **).well i hope to hear from u soon.by the way good luck wiht joel.love alwayz,becky
# 33 16 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are u doing?me fine.i would really love to talk to u if u ever have the time.i want to talk to u about me.i really want to sing and make movies just like u.and there ant one person in this world i would love to teach me that than u.i think u r beautiful and have an amizeang voice and can act.the thing is i live in sumter,south carolina.and there is really nothing to do that can help me here to get as far as u r.and i dont caome from a rich family and they would love to support me in any thing i do but they just can pay for it.i amird u so much hillary u just want even know.i'm not one of these gulrs that say im ur #1 fan and i love u.i want to talk to u and see of u can help me in what i want to do.i would really like that.if u would want to talk to me my e-mail is bemyescape2005@yahoo.com o r u can call me if u want to.(803)-468-6479.i would really appreate it.im only 14 years old and im almost out of my teen years.i would really love to do something with them.and singing is what i want to do but i want it to be with u.(not to sound **).well i hope to hear from u soon.by the way good luck wiht joel.love alwayz,becky
# 34 16 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress because my friend is making me jelius because he has yur e-mail and i dont
# 35 16 years ago

> DEAR Hilary duff, how r u?u r my favorite
singer and i went to c u at the state fair .I thought u were awesome please send back to me soon .

sincerely,
alysia
# 36 16 years ago

> > > DEAR Hillary Duff
> > >
> > > HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my my favorite actor and singer hope to meet you some day if you need anyone like in a movie please pick me your number 1 fan samantha
>
# 37 16 years ago

dear hillary i relly like you .i think your music is cooland I think your prity.love you
# 38 16 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st favorite acter and singer! my e-mail is shhosseini@aol.com
# 39 16 years ago

> > > > DEAR Hillary Duff
> > > >
> > > > HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is diablo_7000@hotmail.com and i'm your number 1 fan.
> > >
> > > your's truly:Shane Lofroth
> > > ps:i'm your number 1 fan.
> >
>
# 40 16 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is my_moms_little_devil@hotmail.com
# 41 16 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is sumerfun88@hotmail.com
# 42 16 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> Hello, how are you? yes i would like your email. You seem like a verry nice girl, and you are a good singer. The world is sort of people who are good. I live on the east coast, and I would like to get to know you. my family is kind of big, but its great that way. We all pitch in and some how every thing works out. I have a great dad, and my mom is out of this world.
The main reason why i want your email is becous I would like to just chat with you about some of the stuff you do. I would like to become an actor, I think i have some skills in the aria, and I was wondering if i could learn from some one who on camra seems so honest and some how never looks dishonest.
Any way. Would apretiat it if i could get ahold of you, thank you
JB
(AKA)Spike
# 43 16 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is courtz_hathaway@yahoo.com.au
# 44 16 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer and actress, my e-mail adress is davdi88@vipmail.hu. Thanks and please.
# 45 16 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,hey i think im in love with you will you marry me please
p.s.can i please have your email addy please please please!!!!!!!
from i_eat_dirt2@hotmail.com
(Messages 31 to 45 of 82 (Page 3 of 6) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread