search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

I would like Hillary Duff's E-Mail Adress.

(Messages 16 to 30 of 82 (Page 2 of 6) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff

>
Hi Hilary I hadi a dream about
you last night,that you were staying at my house & you were ignoring me.I love how you sing!!! I'm getting your new cd wake up.I love that song it is my fav.Why did you put on a wig on the video?& why don't they show all of the video on disney channel? Oh well at least I get to see it online>>>>> I got to go catch the bus bye & good luck. I love your acts & your work BYE!!!
# 17 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
>i would love to have your email adress and talk to you please thanks my email puppypawz13@aol.com email me back.
# 18 18 years ago

> > DEAR Hillary Duff
> >
> >i would love to have your email adress and talk to you please thanks my email puppypawz13@aol.com email me back.
# 19 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is monell11@yahoo
# 20 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please,you Birthday 27 September and thnk you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is goldinapink@yahoo.com
# 21 18 years ago

Hi Hilary Duff was Up.
I Have all your cds and love them.
I Love u so much better than anyone else

E-mail me soon
Jannely
# 22 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is my_moms_little_devil@hotmail.com
# 23 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
hi im not good with words but if i isnt to much to ask could i have your e-mail adress please.
i want your e-mail because i think you are a very beautiful and kind person(and have a great body) and i would just like to know you better or at all! im 14 by the way just incase u thought i was some type of pervert im not. my e-mail is darylthob@yahoo.co.uk
thanks!
# 24 18 years ago

> > DEAR Hillary Duff
> >
> hi im not good with words but if i isnt to much to ask could i have your e-mail adress please.
> i want your e-mail because i think you are a very beautiful and kind person(and have a great body) and i would just like to know you better or at all! im 14 by the way just incase u thought i was some type of pervert im not. my e-mail is darylthob@yahoo.co.uk
> thanks! your great!!!
# 25 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you? My name is Maria and i am 15 years old and would like your e-mail address because i am a big fan of yours and i love your movies and would like to learn more about you so please send me your e-mail address

Thank you sooo much
# 26 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff

> HI!
How are you?
I`m a boy from Romania, and since I saw one of your movies I can`t get my mind off of you. I even subscribed to get a US Green Card to live there just to start a new life, and why not a better one. I`m not some sord of idiot but i just wanna talk to you. I have money, i`m not interested in this or your popularity, i like you for the person you are, and if have to chose from you and all the money in the world i would definely pick you. My e-mail adress is: alin_wolfy@yahoo.com, but i know you won`t try to make real a chat with me.
# 27 18 years ago

Dear Hillary Duff,i am sending this e-mail to ask you if i could have your e-mail?I would like to have it to give it to a big fan of yours,that is one of my bestest friends.Her e-mail is "br_chick@hotmail.com"My mail is "orla_mabasso@hotmail.com"You could add her on your contacts,that would make her very happy.Send me an e-mail if you decide to make her happy.Bye.
# 28 18 years ago

Dear Hillary Duff,
I love your music a lot!! Also my cousins do too. Their names are Erin and Christa!! They moved to PA this year and I live in New York. It would be very nice of you to do a concert in NY. Pleaseee!! It would be nice if yougave me your e-mail address to e-mail back to you!
One of many of your fans,
Jennifer
P.S- why did you go so skinny? You don't look like the same hillary duff anymore!
# 29 18 years ago

Dear Hillary Duff,
I love your music a lot!! Also my cousins do too. Their names are Erin and Christa!! They moved to PA this year and I live in New York. It would be very nice of you to do a concert in NY. Pleaseee!! It would be nice if yougave me your e-mail address to e-mail back to you!
One of many of your fans,
Jennifer
P.S- why did you go so skinny? You don't look like the same hillary duff anymore!
# 30 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> Hello, my name is stephanie and i am from madison missouri..I wanted to take this time and asking you a favor.In march i lost my closest cousin who meant the world to me and my family..She was a huge fan of yours.anything you came out with she had.Anyways i would like to ask you if i could have your email so that i can get some pictures or your autograph so that we can put it in her memory scrapbook..thank you so much

Sincerly

stephanie Lancaster
(Messages 16 to 30 of 82 (Page 2 of 6) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread