search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

I would like Hillary Duff's E-Mail Adress.

(Messages 46 to 60 of 82 (Page 4 of 6) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 46 18 years ago

Hilllary let told you my story, i am from Guatemala, a very poor country, and i had the oportunity to go to Germany for the Youth world day, i there something happened, something that i was not specting for it, i felt in love with a girl, she is a nice girl, i love her so much, but the problem is that now i am back in Guatemala, and i fell like dying without her, and i want to go back, but the price is to high for me i, right now i have to pay my credit card 'cause i used it on Germany, well i think this is an stupid idea but i don't know what else i can do, so please if believe in love help me, can you give me something that i can sell to get money, because i swear my life is useless without her. even so thanks for listen me. bye Pako.
# 47 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is my_moms_little_devil@hotmail.com
# 48 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is my_moms_little_devil@hotmail.com
# 49 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
Hi how are you? i love your song come clean.
You are a very cool singer.I hope you can send me your e-mail address.I hope you have fun on your trip.

your #1 fan ashley
# 50 18 years ago

> > > hi hil
how u doin we would like to know if u could come and visit our school(CLARENDON PRIMARY) in S.A.(pls!!!!!)
Every thing is so borin in East London! If u want to come please phone me at 0437353037 and u can e-mail me @ katycarter@iafrica.com thanx 4rom Katy and Amy
P.S.PLS DONT FORGET US!!!!!
U can even stay wif one of us if u want>
# 51 18 years ago

you may find my e-mail very weard but plz read it untill the end...
actually my e-mail is an asking for a date... plz continue reading because i am no crazy fan of yours and to be serious i don't know most of your songs and i have never watched a movie of yours but beleive me that asking you on a date since you recently became 18 and officially free from being called a kid.....:)
i am asking you for a date because i find you so lovely...i am asking you not because you are beautiful but because your eyes are beautiful and you mouth is beautiful and your hair is beautiful and your body is beautiful and finally your smile and laugh are so beautiful that you would kill me if you ever smile....so i am not asking you because you are beautiful but because everything about you is beautiful....and as they say..."there is something about hillary"....
i am no crazy fan and no stupid reporter or a journalist it is just a boy wjo liked a girl and asking her for a date...!!!
i can't say that i am waiting you to say yes but at least to answer me on my e-mail and tell me "no" and then we can be freinds and you can say "no" for that too...

yours khaldoooon (khaldoooon_qasrawi@yhaoo.com)
# 52 18 years ago

you may find my e-mail very weard but plz read it untill the end...
actually my e-mail is an asking for a date... plz continue reading because i am no crazy fan of yours and to be serious i don't know most of your songs and i have never watched a movie of yours but beleive me that asking you on a date since you recently became 18 and officially free from being called a kid.....:)
i am asking you for a date because i find you so lovely...i am asking you not because you are beautiful but because your eyes are beautiful and you mouth is beautiful and your hair is beautiful and your body is beautiful and finally your smile and laugh are so beautiful that you would kill me if you ever smile....so i am not asking you because you are beautiful but because everything about you is beautiful....and as they say..."there is something about hillary"....
i am no crazy fan and no stupid reporter or a journalist it is just a boy wjo liked a girl and asking her for a date...!!!
i can't say that i am waiting you to say yes but at least to answer me on my e-mail and tell me "no" and then we can be freinds and you can say "no" for that too...

yours khaldoooon (khaldoooon_qasrawi@yhaoo.com)
# 53 18 years ago

> > > DEAR Hillary Duff
> > >
> > > HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is save_the_shannon@hotmail.com and i'm your number 1 fan.
> >
> > your's truly:paige lynn.
> > ps:i'm your number 1 fan.
>
# 54 18 years ago

> > > DEAR Hillary Duff
> > >
> > > HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is save_the_shannon@hotmail.com and i'm your number 1 fan.
> >
> > your's truly:paige lynn.
> > ps:i'm your number 1 fan.
>
# 55 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is jmj9595@yahoo.com
# 56 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is jalaramoir@hotmail.com
# 57 18 years ago

> > DEAR Hillary Duff
> >
> > HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is sk8freestyle_8@hotmail.com, i really want to know you

>
# 58 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is eaoggy@bellsouth.net
# 59 18 years ago

DEAR Hillary Duff,

HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st favorite signer. My e-mail adress is jschafer@cybersyseng.com I really wanted to go to your cocert in Mankato MN.But ticket's were out.But anyways I did this fundraiser at school and if you sell 35 items you get to ride in a hummer limo or a regular limo!!!And i got 36 items sold so i picked the hummer limo . please email me back thanks!!! Have a nice day.
# 60 18 years ago

DEAR Hillary Duff,

HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st favorite signer. My e-mail adress is jschafer@cybersyseng.com I really wanted to go to your cocert in Mankato MN.But ticket's were out.But anyways I did this fundraiser at school and if you sell 35 items you get to ride in a hummer limo or a regular limo!!!And i got 36 items sold so i picked the hummer limo . please email me back thanks!!! Have a nice day.
(Messages 46 to 60 of 82 (Page 4 of 6) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

60 posts in this thread