search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Re: i want to Email hilary duff

(Messages 31 to 45 of 70 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

hi,i would just like to know what hilary`s favorite song is!!!!bie hilary!!!
# 32 18 years ago

Dear Hilary duff You are the best singer
I have ever heard.I wish could meet you I love all your songs.I am 10 years old.My dad
boght me a cell phone I wish I could talk to you. You are the best singer i have ever heard I will give you my phone number
(651)-307-8943 By have to go
# 33 18 years ago

HEy hillary! My name is Tabitha!I just wanted to say that you have a pretty voice and that I hope one day I will be able to sing on stage professionally like you! Many people tell me that I have a gorgeous voice and I need to perform.I have performed on stage for my school in Virginia!!! I want to go to some sort of music college that I was hoping you can help me with :) well I g2g

# 34 18 years ago

> HEy Hillary! My name is Tabitha!I just wanted to say that you have a pretty voice and that I hope one day I will be able to sing on stage professionally like you! Many people tell me that I have a gorgeous voice and I need to perform.I have performed on stage for my school in Virginia!!! I want to go to some sort of music college that I was hoping you can help me with :) well I g2g
>
>
>
# 35 18 years ago

> > I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!please
>
# 36 18 years ago

My name is Lauren Carter I have a sister we just love watching Lizzie Mcguire. We also would like to know about you? You are my favorite actress. I love your new songs wake up and the beat of my heart. Do you think that you could send us one of your favorite pictures?
# 37 18 years ago

hi
# 38 18 years ago

> I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!! You r my favorite person ever.
i so want to met you
# 39 18 years ago

> I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!
# 40 18 years ago

> I love your singing.
# 41 18 years ago

# 42 18 years ago

I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!please!Hi Hilary Duff.WE LOVE YOUR MUSIC.Jamie + Ashleigh hear + Jessica.You are
sooooooooooo prity inteligint.
Jessica hear.I also love your music!Now it's just Jamie!Who do you like?Do u like DOGS or CATS?Wuts your faeveting to do?Please E-mail me!

# 43 18 years ago

dear hilary duff.your my favorite singer.i am your number 1 fan.i always listen to your music on my ipod.i really want to meet you soon.write me back because i want to meet you.i have alot of your cds.write me back soon.love krista.
# 44 18 years ago

Dear Hilary Duff I love you I realy love your songs too.
# 45 18 years ago

> > I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!
> Dear Hilary Duff I love you I realy love your songs too.
(Messages 31 to 45 of 70 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread