search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Re: i want to Email hilary duff

(Messages 46 to 60 of 70 (Page 4 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >> Post Reply
# 46 18 years ago

> > > I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!please
> >Hi Hilary Duff.WE LOVE YOUR MUSIC.Jamie +
>
> Ashleigh hear.You are sooooooooooo prity inteligint.
>
> >Jessica hear.I also love your music!
>
# 47 18 years ago

mikki

I was your biggest fan but now your going anirexet and unGodly . What caused you to do this!.Yeah you must be under alot of pressure so what i have been in tons of pressure.but you dont see me going anirexet or unGodly.I have deleated lots of your cecular songs from my ipod .i saw your new website and your not being a good rolemodel.i looked up to you and i tried to make myself look pretty then i realized i was already pretty in GOD'S eyes! Hilary Duff think about what your doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 48 18 years ago

I love Hilary duff and I also love her songs
# 49 18 years ago

> > I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!please
>
# 50 18 years ago

I love Hilary duff I so want to email her!!!!!!!

Hi Jamie here.I LOVE your music!!!!When is your next conserd?hows your perins?Do you have any pets?
# 51 18 years ago

DEAR HILARY I HATE YOU STUPID. YOU ARE A pregnant dog. f**k YOU pregnant dog.
# 52 18 years ago

>hi hilary... im so your #1 fan. ive been to two of your concerts. my name's even Taylor(your best friends name)!! my phone # is 848-2722(sorry youll have to look up long distance.)if not email me at...weeksrsth 44 @ aol.com.IM YOUR #1 FAN NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY!!!
# 53 18 years ago

CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND
# 54 18 years ago

> CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND hil ? e-mail me at meaganschacher979@hotmail.com
>
# 55 18 years ago

> Ilove Hilary, and wish for her to e-mail me back
# 56 18 years ago

Brittany
> I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!
# 57 18 years ago

> > I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!please
> Dear hilary duff I love you so much and I love your songs!
# 58 18 years ago

Gabriel Takamura Boschetti
Olá Hilary Duff.
Sou Brasileiro , mas meu nome e Japones com Italiano,sou um grande fã seu .
Vc e muito talentosa , gosto de assistir sua série Lizzie Mc Guire, ela e d+
Gosto de assistir seus filmes . gosto de todos eles, e um melhor que o outro , nao consigo definir qual o melhor, moro em guarulhos sp , muito longe , mas gosto muito de vc , Hilary cotinue assim .
Tchau , de seu grande fã Gabriel Takamura B
# 59 18 years ago

> I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!
# 60 18 years ago

Does anyone know her real email address if ya do email me plese at whitesoxsaretheworldserieschamps@yahoo.com
(Messages 46 to 60 of 70 (Page 4 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >>

This Thread

60 posts in this thread