search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Re: i want to Email hilary duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 70 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!
# 17 18 years ago

Hilary, I was wondering if you could sing a few songs at my school for everybody.I have asked my Principl and she said it was fine.Me, Taylor and my friend Bailey were really wanting you to come if you can.Me and Bailey are in 3rd grade.You can Email me back. Thanks!
# 18 18 years ago

# 19 18 years ago

My friend say she knows Hilary Duff personally and I want to know if its true!!
# 20 18 years ago

please email me!!!!!!!!!
# 21 18 years ago

Hi hillary,
Me and my friend, Alex went to your concert in namensche collisieum (how ever you spell it ) on sept 1st 2005 it was so fun! We wanted autograph soooo bad. Emaile me back if u i love your singing,
Jillian Jaworowski
# 22 18 years ago

# 23 18 years ago

hi. i love you.
# 24 18 years ago

Hi I'am a big fan I just was going to ask you when your next concert was and if you could score me 2 tickest's to your concert it's ok if you don't get those ticket's.
# 25 18 years ago

> Hi I'am a big fan I just was going to ask you when your next concert was and if you could score me 2 tickest's to your concert it's ok if you don't get those ticket's.
# 26 18 years ago

> Hi I'am a big fan I just was going to ask you when your next concert was and if you could score me 2 tickest's to your concert it's ok if you don't get those ticket's.
# 27 18 years ago

dear hilary,
hey girl waz up notin much just bord so i just want to email you and say hi you probably don't know me my name is rebecca collier you can call me if you can at 457-9975 or email me!!!!
can we be best friends?

rebecca
# 28 18 years ago

> > I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!please
>Hi Hilary Duff.WE LOVE YOUR MUSIC.Jamie +

Ashleigh hear.You are sooooooooooo prity inteligint.

>Jessica hear.I also love your music!
# 29 18 years ago

Is this to email Hilary Duff?
# 30 18 years ago

> > I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!please
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 70 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread