search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Re: i want to Email hilary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 70 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!
# 2 18 years ago

> I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!please
# 3 18 years ago

> I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!
# 4 18 years ago

> I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!! I also want to meet her.
# 5 18 years ago

maria
I love your new CDs.I am your biggest fan.
# 6 18 years ago

Hey Hilary,
you are so cool. I love your music
and the knew CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN.
# 7 18 years ago

> > I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!please

# 8 18 years ago

Hey Hilary, my name is Rachel McConnell.And I think you are so cool!!! I am 14 turning 15 in August this year.I love listening to your songs on my ipod. I live in Townsville.Are you ever going to come to Townsville for a conset? That would be so cool.I go to Annandale Christian School. And my friend Bianca and I think you rock.I have never been to one of your conserts before,so I hope I can some day.Any way C ya. From Rachel.
# 9 18 years ago

I am Hilary Duffs #1 Fan!! I went to her Consert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 10 18 years ago

> I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!hi my name is danielle frost
i am 1 of your bigest fan
i hope u email me back g2g now
love from
danielle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p.s plz email me
# 11 18 years ago

> I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!
# 12 18 years ago

> > I love Hilary duff i so want to email her!!!!!!!
>
# 13 18 years ago

Dear Hilary,
Hi. Im Cheyenna Smith. Im your biggest fan. I listen to your cd and then write my own songs or sing yours. I want to be just like you. Even the boyfriend thing. Except all guys I know are either not my type or bet on me and then play me. Your so lucky to have a man like Joel. Anyway, I write a lot of love songs. The only thing Im missing is a band that can play good music like yours and Joels. I hope you dont think I stole your song but, one of my songs is called I am too. It goes like this.
everything i am its a surprise/ and every guy i date they go out in disguise/ but you and i know/ that i am/
chrous:
I am special/ i am beautiful/ i am wonderful/ im powerful/ unstoppable/ i am freaked out/ i am weird/ you just have to deal with that cause thats the way i am/

your friends laughed cause you cried and wined for me to come back/
bridge:
oh_ you have to deal with the way i am/

chorus

i thought you loved me for me/ not what i be/ i thought you wanted me/ (quick pause) for me/
(slow with slow drums and gutiar)
chorus

chorus regularly Thats what and who i am------

Hope you liked it. Well when you get the chance write me back at punkrocker6878@aol.com.

Your biggest fan,
Cheyenna Smith
# 14 18 years ago

Dear Hilary,
Hi. Im Cheyenna Smith. Im your biggest fan. I listen to your cd and then write my own songs or sing yours. I want to be just like you. Even the boyfriend thing. Except all guys I know are either not my type or bet on me and then play me. Your so lucky to have a man like Joel. Anyway, I write a lot of love songs. The only thing Im missing is a band that can play good music like yours and Joels. I hope you dont think I stole your song but, one of my songs is called I am too. It goes like this.
everything i am its a surprise/ and every guy i date they go out in disguise/ but you and i know/ that i am/
chrous:
I am special/ i am beautiful/ i am wonderful/ im powerful/ unstoppable/ i am freaked out/ i am weird/ you just have to deal with that cause thats the way i am/

your friends laughed cause you cried and wined for me to come back/
bridge:
oh_ you have to deal with the way i am/

chorus

i thought you loved me for me/ not what i be/ i thought you wanted me/ (quick pause) for me/
(slow with slow drums and gutiar)
chorus

chorus regularly Thats what and who i am------

Hope you liked it. Well when you get the chance write me back at punkrocker6878@aol.com.

Your biggest fan,
Cheyenna Smith
# 15 18 years ago

Hill what happend to u, u are my favorite fan other people might think u suck but i don't and thats all that matters if your turning into some one that don't want to eat food or someone that eats a littlebit of food then pukes it back up then i don't want to pull for u any more. If it's because of lindsy lohan or boy troubles then don't worry about it. i'm having boy troubles but i'm taking care of it.And i'm not going to not eat!! Cause that is so totally stupid!!!!!!! And you know that
I might be a little girl but other people are pulling for you too. If it's boy troubles then don't worry.
heres some tips on how to get back into shape.
1.Talk to your mom about it she might under stand.
2.go to an amusment park BUT EAT THERE TOO.
I might be a little 6th grader thats 12years old but please change! the whole world depends on it. :)
(Messages 1 to 15 of 70 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread