search user
Clipland Forum Music Videos

eminem

(Messages 31 to 45 of 171 (Page 3 of 12) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

LAUR
> > Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
> >
> > I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
> >
> > This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
> >
> > Question:
> > How long did you know Tupac?
> >
> > Could I one day meet you?
> >
> > Jake Gregory (10)
> >
>
# 32 18 years ago

xXEMINEMJRXx
> > > Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
> > >
> > > I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
> > >
> > > This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
> > >
> > > Question:
> > > How long did you know Tupac?
> > >
> > > Could I one day meet you?
> > >
> > > Jake Gregory (10)
> > >
> >
>
# 33 18 years ago

Hey my name is Kailey. I just wanted to tell u i am u'r biggest fan and i think u r so hot!!

Write back
# 34 18 years ago

> > > > Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
> > > >
> > > > I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
> > > >
> > > > This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
> > > >
> > > > Question:
> > > > How long did you know Tupac?
> > > >
> > > > Could I one day meet you?
> > > >
> > > > Jake Gregory (10)
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 35 18 years ago

> > >
> > > I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
> > >
> > >
> > > Question:
> > >
> > >
> > > Jake Gregory (10)
> > >
> >
>
# 36 18 years ago

> > > > Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
> > > >
> > > > I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
> > > >
> > > > This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
> > > >
> > > > Question:
> > > > How long did you know Tupac?
> > > >
> > > > Could I one day meet you?
> > > >
> > > > Jake Gregory (10)
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 37 18 years ago

hey marshall (emi) ..always i used to had a dream..to talk to my god-U!.i never go to the church but i am sitting home and i listen all your cd's every day..i am a boy 13 years old and every day i am dreaming that one day we are going to be friends..but this is only a dream..it can't be..please send me just a message,just a word,just a letter..and if i ever recieve your message ..then my life is going to change..pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.

# 38 18 years ago

Can i sen you a demmo please i begg you please answear me
# 39 18 years ago

> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Question:
> > >
> > >
> > > Jake Gregory (10)
> > >
> >
>
# 40 18 years ago

> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Question:
> > >
> > >
> > > Jake Gregory (10)
> > >
> >
>
# 41 18 years ago

yo em, tupac and yourself are heros to me. im am a rapper like yourself and ill be putting out an album if you have my email address write back i need to know if my music has the same feeling to you than what it has listening to your music from me your pal always Hayden Egan
# 42 18 years ago

Hi, this is the first letter I have ever written to you, and also the first time I have been on this site. So I am a little nurvious that you won't write back to me. I have been listening to your music for a long time now and I have to say I love it. Sometimes I feel so bad though you must have gone through alot, unfortunately I have also. I used to sing a long time ago but I have never been able to rap, to tell you the truth I never listened to rap until I heard you. Now I listen to the radio as much as I can to hear your songs my boyfriend and I don't have much money because we just had a baby (he is 5 months old now) and a new truck payment, plus I found out recently I have chronic back problems (that we are trying to get fixed), along with my teeth and glasses before we can get married. because then I will be on his insurance with no coverage. My boyfriend is doing all he can and he is really stressed. but when we hear your songs on the radio we sing with you. your songs let us forget about our problems and really enjoy our time together. So thank you we hope to hear more songs from you. You have touched our lives in a positive way
love your forever thankful fans
amber and mike
# 43 18 years ago

> > > > > Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
> > > > >
> > > > > I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
> > > > >
> > > > > This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
> > > > >
> > > > > Question:
> > > > > How long did you know Tupac?
> > > > >
> > > > > Could I one day meet you?
> > > > >
> > > > > Jake Gregory (10)
> > > > >hi i'm jst like your no1 fan my names jess
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 44 18 years ago

hey em i live in canada and iv beeen rappin fer a while and have some songs done up like 15 i just want da right person to hear them iv been listenin to your stuff since i was like 10 and looked up to ya maybe you can email me and ill give ua couple songs to see if u like em(ed_boxer_90@hotmail.com)
# 45 18 years ago

hi my neam is justin i have bin traying to find a way to tlak to you eminem but i now how it is with hard core fans evry one wants to. but i need your help with my rap and my music evry one calls me J JUSTICE i have one iey and had cancer 2 time and i dont live far from your home town detroit i live in windsor a crows the border so if you can contack me i wud relly like that i cant give you mt phone number than sum one well take it and make prank calls her is my e mail adras . weibel90@hotmail.com hop you get back to me i well tray a nuther web site for a better contakt. i am not a darang crazy fan but i am a big fan of your music since 1997 win you started with dr. dre and in your high school. plz rite back.sincerle justin weibel / J JUSTICE
(Messages 31 to 45 of 171 (Page 3 of 12) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread