search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Music Videos

eminem

(Messages 16 to 30 of 171 (Page 2 of 12) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
>
> I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
>
> This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
>
> Question:
> How long did you know Tupac?
>
> Could I one day meet you?
>
> Jake Gregory (10)
>
# 17 18 years ago

>
> I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
>
>
> Question:
>
>
> Jake Gregory (10)
>
# 18 18 years ago

>
>
>
> Question:
>
>
> Jake Gregory (10)
>
# 19 18 years ago

>
>
>
> Question:
>
>
> Jake Gregory (10)
>
# 20 18 years ago

>
>
>
> Question:
>
>
> Jake Gregory (10)
>
# 21 18 years ago

>
>
>
> Question:
>
>
> Jake Gregory (10)
>
# 22 18 years ago

> >>hi eminem
> >>im your bigest bigest fan
> >>i have pictures of you evry where
> >>love brianna
>
# 23 18 years ago

how are a photo
>
>
>
> Question:
>
>
>matt
>
# 24 18 years ago

how are a photo
>
>
>
> Question:
>
>
>matt
>
# 25 18 years ago

Hi,
# 26 18 years ago

> >>hi eminem
> >>im your bigest bigest fan
> >>i have pictures of you evry where
> >>
> sup plz respond if u can just seeing if this thing works lol
# 27 18 years ago

hi eminem i love u so much i think u are the cuttest guy i ever saw and i love ur daughter hailie i think she is so cute i would really love to meet u one day all my friends say that the seen u live but thats i want is to me u live that would be great ilove u so much if u ever have a chance to write to me write to me on cutebg101@aim.com
ilove u write to me plz
# 28 18 years ago

Eminem I really wish I could meet you,you are the best rapper there ever could be. I wish you could come down to Seadrift,Texas to meet my friends and to have a big concert. That is probably pretty impossible because you are such a busy man,but I think it would be sooooooooooo awesome. Please consider this. My friends would praise me. Which is not something that would normally happen,because I am considered a nerd because I am 1 of the 2 smartest kids in my class. So please consider coming down.
# 29 18 years ago

Eminem I really wish I could meet you,you are the best rapper there ever could be. I wish you could come down to Seadrift,Texas to meet my friends and to have a big concert. That is probably pretty impossible because you are such a busy man,but I think it would be sooooooooooo awesome. Please consider this. My friends would praise me. Which is not something that would normally happen,because I am considered a nerd because I am 1 of the 2 smartest kids in my class. So please consider coming down.
# 30 18 years ago

(Messages 16 to 30 of 171 (Page 2 of 12) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread