search user
Clipland Forum Music Videos

eminem

(Messages 46 to 60 of 171 (Page 4 of 12) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 46 18 years ago

hi my neam is justin i have bin traying to find a way to tlak to you eminem but i now how it is with hard core fans evry one wants to. but i need your help with my rap and my music evry one calls me J JUSTICE i have one iey and had cancer 2 time and i dont live far from your home town detroit i live in windsor a crows the border so if you can contack me i wud relly like that i cant give you mt phone number than sum one well take it and make prank calls her is my e mail adras . weibel90@hotmail.com hop you get back to me i well tray a nuther web site for a better contakt. i am not a darang crazy fan but i am a big fan of your music since 1997 win you started with dr. dre and in your high school. plz rite back.sincerle justin weibel / J JUSTICE
# 47 18 years ago

> Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
>
> I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
>
> This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
>
> Question:
> How long did you know Tupac?
>
> Could I one day meet you?
>
> Jake Gregory (10)
> im hopfully your biggist fan could one day i meet you?

# 48 18 years ago

iv got to be you #1 fan could i meet you one day
# 49 18 years ago

charlie
> > > Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
> > >
> > > I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
> > >
> > > This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
> > >
> > > Question:
> > > How long did you know Tupac?
> > >
> > > Could I one day meet you?
> > >
> > > Jake Gregory (10)
> > >
> >
>
# 50 18 years ago

Hi I am such a big fan could you please send me a photo of you cos your my favirote singer my favirote song that you sing is loose yourself i will e-mail you some other time see ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 51 18 years ago

> > > > Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
> > > >
> > > > I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
> > > >
> > > > This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
> > > >
> > > > Question:
> > > > How long did you know Tupac?
> > > >
> > > > Could I one day meet you?
> > > >
> > > > Jake Gregory (10)
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 52 18 years ago

Hi,
I'm your biggest fan and it would be great if u could write back too me.One things for sure...I know I'll never have the chance to meet you but I would apprieciate if you could except me as your #1 fan.... WRITE BACK !

TYLER
# 53 18 years ago

> > > > > Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
> > > > >
> > > > > I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
> > > > >
> > > > > This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
> > > > >
> > > > > Question:
> > > > > How long did you know Tupac?
> > > > >
> > > > > Could I one day meet you?
> > > > >
> > > > > Jake Gregory (10)
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 54 18 years ago

> Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
>
> I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
>
> This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
>
> Question:
> How long did you know Tupac?
>
> Could I one day meet you?
>
> Jake Gregory (10)
>
# 55 17 years ago

> > Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to clairemarkandcrew@msn.com
> >
> > I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
> >
> > This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
> >
> > Question:
> > How long did you know 50 cent ?
> >
> > Could I one day meet you?
> >
> > dylan kemp
> >
>
# 56 17 years ago

em whats up. so u thank that it will work with kim? i dont.
# 57 17 years ago

> > Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
> >
> > I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
> >
> >
> > Question:
> > How long did you know Tupac?
> >
> >
> > Jake Gregory (10)
> >
>
# 58 17 years ago

> > > Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
> > >
> > > I wanted to go to the concert,so can you ceep in contact if you wright back that will be great.
> > >
> > > This is great to even talk to you, I am going to tell people at school.
> > >
> > > Question:
> > > How long did you know Tupac?
> > >
> > > Could I one day meet you?
> > >
> > > Jake Gregory (10)
> > >
> >
>
# 59 17 years ago

hey em if you just happen to read this i think that you are the best no matter what people say .i have written to you but you never wrote back.to me what means to be your biggest fan does not mean that that fan has to have all of your cds,posters,pictures,and memberships to fan clubs because lord knows i dont have all of those things.i dont even have half of those things,but i do see the biggest fan as the one who never deseves you by lieing and saying that the dont listen to you.me on the other hand has regretfully did that only once in my life and now realize that i will never look down on my hero no matter what people say .im also sorry to hear about you and kim again.i understand that you lover and would go to prison for her well because you have done that before.im glad that you are a good father to halie and laynie because you know they deserve it and thats what people should see insted of all of the bad things you have done in the PAST.its not like you are perfect.every human being makes mistakes.i just wanted you to know that i support you and that i may not be your biggest fan but i am one of your fans that love you for you.
a fan of hope-
louwho (13)
# 60 17 years ago

> > Eminem I am the biggest fan can you send a photo to jag95@hotmail.co.uk.
> >
> >
> >
> > Question:
> > How long did you know Tupac?
> >
> >
> > Jake Gregory (10)
> >
> yo my name is justin and ur my idle man, u tend to know how to write everything i feel
i know u prolly hear this nuts all the time but i got a messed up life and can really relate to alot of ur records. god how i wish i could write like u, ur the only person i listen to, nothin else wrks. i know u have a lot of fans bro but i u would take this message into consideration and write me back i would love that. i wnt lie to u i havent went to any of ur concerts, its not cause i dnt wnt to, i really do its just that i cant afford it, so dont think im disrespecting u or any thing, my room is covered in ur posters. yah a lot of my friends call me B-Rabbet. they say that i remind them of u every day, any way i dnt wnt to take any more of ur time bro so i will just wait to see if u write, if u wnt to send me a letter that would be f**kin awesome bro, my adress is
745 e. rogers ct
gilbert az 85234

if u send me a letter i will frame it
well thanx man!!

(Messages 46 to 60 of 171 (Page 4 of 12) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

60 posts in this thread