search user
Clipland Forum Other

hilary duffs email address

(Messages 31 to 45 of 61 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary im your biggest fan u should come and see me some time if u have some spare time coz i now yre very busy. im 15 and my dream 4 when im 16 is 2 meet u or get ure email address. plz reply, my email address is: ellie.clempson@tesco.net
your no.1 fan ellie xxxx
# 32 18 years ago

hi Hilary Duff!I am your #1 biggest fan!!!Ive always wanted 2 meet u but youll call security probably!!ive seen all of your movies that u have made reciently your cd's i have like a hole bunch of posters u are sooooooooooo pretty!
# 33 18 years ago

dear hilary,
IN YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!
i have all your albums and all your posters there haning on my wall.it would be so cool i mean so cool if you could call me my number is 705-488-1673 it might long distance but it dose not hert to try!!!!!you are the most best singer i have ever herd of!!!!and the most prettyest ya man it would be nice if you can call me !!!!love your biggest fan(nicole)
# 34 18 years ago

> My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
>
>
# 35 18 years ago

> My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
>
>
# 36 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary im your biggest fan u should come and see me some time if u can and my friend Mackenzie has photos of u on her bed room wall on the 8th it was my birthday im 10 u now what wished on my birthday candles if i could have your email address talk to me soon Sheridan
>
>
# 37 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary im your biggest fan u should come and see me some time if u can and my friend Mackenzie has photos of u on her bed room wall on the 8th it was my birthday im 10 u now what wished on my birthday candles if i could have your email address talk to me soon Sheridan
>
>
# 38 18 years ago

>
>
# 39 17 years ago

my name is dina i looove u soo much my dream to see u and i want u 2 be my frind plz i got my small sister her name is hilary she loves u 2 , i want u plz send me ur e-mail and pic send me back plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i love uuuuuuu
# 40 17 years ago

> > My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
> >
> >
>
# 41 17 years ago

Hi Hilary. I'm one of your biggest fans. I'm 16 years old and recently I've wrote a song and the lyrics are down below. I play the piano and know a really good band but I don't know the best way to get heard. I would really appriciate it if you could contact me tel: 01795 872056, mob 07956 258934or email dan-696@hotmail.com. Many thanks Daniel Robinson. Keep up the good work

Escape To Paradise

I didn’t wanna cause pain or misery.
It’s just that I, can never actually guarantee,
But most things I do are always a disaster.
I thought that I’d might become a hairdresser,
Or a pilot, flying over Los Angelus,
But honestly those dreams never really did last.
I haven’t got a penny to rub together.
I’ve always lived in London forever and ever.
It’s mainly the pollution and the human raise.
That makes me wanna get out of this place.

I wanna escape to paradise,
It’s not much of a sacrifice.
I wanna get away from the wind and rain,
Even escape to the sunny part of Spain.
I definitely fancy America,
Even have a vacation in ‘down under’.
I just wanna get out of this place, out of this place, out of this place and escape to a better place.

It’s so good knowing temptations of warm hearts.
Through every bloke, every bloke I met I called my own,
But time moves on and expects you to go with it.
It’s been too long for me to get back on track.
Bit of a shame, but reality’s no turning back.
Disasters one thing but this is something else.
I haven’t got a penny to rub together.
I’ve always lived in London forever and ever.
It’s mainly the pollution and the human raise.
That makes me wanna get out of this place.

I just wanna get out of this place, out of this place, out of this place and escape to a better place.

# 42 17 years ago

my name is samantha my dad got in a car accident and has brain injury i would love to meet you i am a big fan of yours whenever i see you on tv i scream i have all of your cds and movies i watch lizzie mcguire i have been to your concert i have a collection of hilary duff and lizzie mcguire things
>
>
# 43 17 years ago

hey hil luv ya

just wanted u to email me. i am eleven and u have been my idol for like my whole life! please email me!....please!!!!!!!!!!
# 44 17 years ago

>
> hey hil luv ya
>
> just wanted u to email me. i am eleven and u have been my idol for like my whole life! please email me!....please!!!!!!!!!!
# 45 17 years ago

>
> hey hil luv ya
>
> just wanted u to email me. i am jack from india.I am a big fan of yours.I know there is lots of fans of yours and if you donot give a mail just read this message that you have fan following in india too.
take care
bye
sign off
JACK
(Messages 31 to 45 of 61 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread