search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

hilary duffs email address

(Messages 46 to 60 of 61 (Page 4 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 46 17 years ago

> My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
>
>
# 47 17 years ago

>
> hey hil luv ya
>
> just wanted u to email me. i am nine and u have been my idol for like my whole life! please email me!....please!!!!!!!!!!i luv ur songs aswell i am singing the girl can rock one for th talaent show with my m8 plz can i hv ur email address so i can add u to msn plz!!!!!!!!!!
# 48 17 years ago

You are the best woman in the world!
# 49 17 years ago

>
> hey hil luv ya
>
> just wanted u to email me. i am ten and u have been my idol for like my whole life! i ;uv u! u r so cool please email me!....please please!!!!!!!!!!
# 50 17 years ago

hi your my idol i love your site so much and i have like all your cd's i love your songs
# 51 17 years ago

>
> hey hil luv ya
>
> just wanted u to email me. i am 16 and i think your great and i luvd u in cheaper by the dozen 2 please email me!....please!!!!!!!!!!
# 52 17 years ago

Haylie Welsoy
> My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies I love you and your music:)
>
>
# 53 17 years ago

>
> hey hil luv ya
>
> just wanted u to email me. i am eleven and u have been my idol for like my whole life! please email me!....please!!!!!!!!!!
# 54 17 years ago

hi my name is taylor i really want your email to be friends. my little brother loves you we want to go to one of your concets plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me back you email.
# 55 17 years ago

hey kid im sorry to hear about your car accident i was surfing the net and i found this site so you can have my email...thankyou for your support makeing this site :) hillyduff@copmail.com
# 56 16 years ago

>
> Hey Hil,
Please I really need your email soooooooooooo badly!! I'm your biggest fan ever and nothing's gonna change that! No matter what anyone says I am yours and yours forever! I love you like an angel!!
# 57 16 years ago

> > > My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 58 16 years ago

hi my name is lauren and i am your biggest fan. im turning ten on august 5th. im gonna get a maicure and a peticure. then going to the movies with my friend. but then what. i really want to meet you.
lauren p.s im turning ten
# 59 16 years ago

My name is josh my dream is to go out with u and to see u in person plz come to birmingham because i love u so much i liked your new song stranger are u goin out with anyone plz tell me u probably wont go out with me because im only 11 years old ive went to loads of your concerts but i wasnt able to get backstage passes plz give me your email address lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx josh
# 60 16 years ago

look crystal dont give yor fone number out 2 anyone out on the internet! its really dangerous delete it quick! i like hilary duff 2 but even i wouldnt give her or him that could be prettending 2 be hilary duff so delete it quick!!!!
(Messages 46 to 60 of 61 (Page 4 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >>

This Thread

60 posts in this thread