search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

hilary duffs email address

(Messages 16 to 30 of 61 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
>
>
# 17 18 years ago

> My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
>
>
# 18 18 years ago

Dear Hilary im your biggest fan u should come and see me some time if u can and my friend Mackenzie has photos of u on her bed room wall on the 8th it was my birthday im 10 u now what wished on my birthday candles if i could have your email address talk to me soon Sheridan

# 19 18 years ago

> > > My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 20 18 years ago

>hi my name is maddi and i'm 11 years old and i live in australia i wish i could meet you hilary i have been tom your concert in newcastle and you really rock hey hil my number is 65531404 but you proberly will not ring so luv ya
maddy
# 21 18 years ago

> >hey hil it's me maddy again can i have your email address.my email is kiddy_is_cool@hotmail.com if you want to email me
luv maddy
# 22 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary im your biggest fan and you are my favourite one. i live in malta an island in the mediteranean sea a very small one by the way its not that nice but its history is one of the nicest . well i am not going to speak about malta. you and your songs are the best i have ever heard . i am waiting for the moment other films will come out i'm watching out for material girls and food fight .bye bye come to malta someday ok lots of love and good wishes for your future yolanda
# 23 18 years ago

I LOVE YOU HIILARY DUFF!!!!!!!!!!!! I WENT TO YOUR CONCERT IN NAMPA IDAHO MAN YOU ROCKED> IT WAS SO LOUD
>
# 24 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary i just wanted to say u do great music and i hope u and i can talk emma
>
>
# 25 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary im your biggest fan u should come and see me some time if u can and my friend Mackenzie has photos of u on her bed room wall on the 8th it was my birthday im 10 u now what wished on my birthday candles if i could have your email address talk to me soon Sheridan
>
>
# 26 18 years ago

Hi Hilary,
You probally hear this lot's I'm a huge a really huge fan. I got to go to your consert in 2005 for a while I have been watching all the interviews thats been on tv. When I come to America can I meet you please. If not call me on my mobile 0432396417 please It has been a dream of my for ages.

# 27 18 years ago

hi my name is kayla Im really nice I lost A friend one day becauseI went sico to try to write to you my best friend and if you have a chance please write back I have all your movies your cds and your the best better than lindsy lohane I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!! please call me here is my phone number 727-2240 please call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 28 18 years ago

dear hillary i am your biggerst fan i have all your cd's.i have lots of posters of you every were in my bed room wall. if i was a loud to listen to music in school i would listen to your music all day.my birthday is in sep. 29th 1992. i wish i could have your email address your cell phone number. i am doing a report on you. i would like to now a more about you . if do'nt know it already.i now every thing about you.
# 29 18 years ago

> >hi my name is maddi and i'm 11 years old and i live in australia i wish i could meet you hilary i have been tom your concert in newcastle and you really rock hey hil my number is 65531404 but you proberly will not ring so luv ya
> maddy
>
# 30 18 years ago

> hi hil!!!! how are u doing!!!! I have a 1 guestion to ask u!!!
i have a huge crush on a really cute boy!!!
and so does someone else and she is really rood!!!! I want him to like me but i don't know what to do!!!!! please send me an email soon
megan

>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 61 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread