search user
Clipland Forum Other

hilary duffs email address

(Messages 1 to 15 of 61 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)

# 2 18 years ago

> My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
>
>
# 3 18 years ago

> My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
>
>
# 4 18 years ago

Hi,My name is Brittany.I love your music and I love you so much that I have a book that have pictures of you that I cut out of a magizine.Ohh yea and Im 10 years old and I live in North Carolina.If you could do one favor for me.Email me.My biggest dream is to actually meet you and talk to you.Email me back please!!!!

Brittany

P.S. You rock!!!!!!
# 5 18 years ago

> > My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
> >
> >
>
# 6 18 years ago

Kelli Wiley
> > my name is Kelli wiley and my mom just died from cancer and since than my life has been going wrong .i love all youre clothes songs every thing about you and if i could just meet you i would fill more wanted.
> >
>
# 7 18 years ago

Dear Hilary,
My name is Ariela and I live in Italy, Rome.
You are my favourite singer and actress. If you are going to plan a tour in Italy I will come to see you! I hope you will reply this e-mail. Cheers Ariela
# 8 18 years ago

> > My name is krystal reid i am 11 my dad had a brain injury and is permanently handicapped in a wheel chair and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (1860) 763-0446 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
> > is that hilary duff if is is can i have your address please thanks d lindsay thanks hilary
> >
>
# 9 18 years ago

> > is that hilary duff if is is can i have your address please thanks d lindsay thanks hilary
> >
>
# 10 18 years ago

>
>
# 11 18 years ago

dear hilary i am ur #1 fan ive dreamed of meeting u my whole life if i coud meet u it would fill up a big empty space in my heart my dad died 4days b4 my second bday please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really really want to meet u !!!!!!!!!!!!!111
my # is (1-702)4539901. pleeeeaaaasssee call me your friend ihope 2 be! danielle Ginder.
# 12 18 years ago

HELLO MY NAME IS MICHELLE, AND I LIVE IN CABO SAN LUCAS,MEXICO. THERE ARE ALOT OF KIDS HERE (MAINLY MEXICAN) WHO WOULD REALLY LIKE TO MEET YOU HILARY!!!! THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE WHO DONT HAVE MUCH, LIKE CLEAN WATER OR FOOD OR EVEN SHOES, I THINK IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF YOU COULD COME DOWN AND VISIT.... MAYBE EVEN SING A SONG OR TWO :) WELL THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU REPLY SOON!!!!
-MICHELLE
# 13 18 years ago

> My name is Ariez i am 11 my dad had died and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (604) 533-4646 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
>
>
# 14 18 years ago

> My name is Ariez i am 11 my dad had died and it would be my dream to meet you . I went to your 2005 tour at the hartford civic center i own all your cd's and movies so my phone # is (604) 533-4646 Please Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and your music:)
>
>
# 15 18 years ago

HI my name is Maria. I really loved your movie A CINERELLA STORIE. I should be really happy about you wrote back. I come from sweden.. And I love your music. How are u and Haley? Please write back!! Love maria
(Messages 1 to 15 of 61 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread