search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Hi! Dockers commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 36 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 6 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

Hey! The song is called "This is the Day" and it's by a band called The The. If you can't find This is the Day then look for This is the Day the Disinfected Version.
> Hi,
> Does anyone know what song is playing in the Dockers commercial. The licrics sound like this, " This is the day, when my life goes into play....something like that. The commercial is about dockers pants. I loved the song so much. I want to know who is the artist. Anyone care to tell me who plays that song. I would appreciated very much.
# 17 18 years ago

Check out the dockers commercial at www.us.dockers.com.
They have also made the song 'This is the day' by 'The The' available for download.
# 18 18 years ago

The song is by THE THE!!

> Hi,
> Does anyone know what song is playing in the Dockers commercial. The licrics sound like this, " This is the day, when my life goes into play....something like that. The commercial is about dockers pants. I loved the song so much. I want to know who is the artist. Anyone care to tell me who plays that song. I would appreciated very much.
# 19 18 years ago

It's "this is the day" by The The
# 20 18 years ago

> Hi,
> Please tell me when you find out cause I like it too.
Thank you
# 21 18 years ago

> Hi,
# 22 18 years ago

that song is

The The - This is the Day

and no, "the the" isn't a typ-o, that is the name
# 23 18 years ago

cg
the original is from THE THE. but i think the ads use another version which i try to find also..
# 24 18 years ago

the song is called "this is the day" by the the, from back in the early 80s.
# 25 18 years ago

> Hi,

The original song is "This Is The Day" by The The, though I think the commercial version is a re-do. I have it on a mix cd 'Richard Blades Flashback Favorites.'

Anyone know what the song is in the new Dockers commercial with the two people trying to meet on the street cars? Sounds sort of big bandish...
# 26 18 years ago

Yes I do. I just saw the commercial myself and thought that I know the artist. Which I do. The song is "Don't wait too long" by Madeleine Peyroux. She is utterly amazing. I saw her in June for the Burlington Jazz Festival. She sounds like Billie Holiday check out her web site. She's a must see.

Hi,
# 27 18 years ago

Drew
The song is "this is the day" by thethe
# 28 18 years ago

I think its "This is the Day" by The The

> Hi,
# 29 18 years ago

MADELEINE PEYROUX is who you are looking for

# 30 18 years ago

> Hi,
(Messages 16 to 30 of 36 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 6 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread