search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Hi! Dockers commercial

(Messages 31 to 36 of 36 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> Hi,
> Does anyone know what song is playing in the Dockers commercial. The licrics sound like this, " This is the day, when my life goes into play....something like that.

I think the track you're referring to is by "The The" and called "This is the day"
# 32 18 years ago

I loved it too. Found what it is after some searching:

"Don't wait too long" by Madeleine Peyroux on her album Careless Love

Happy listening.

Peter.

> Hi,
> Does anyone know what song is playing in the Dockers commercial. The licrics sound like this, " This is the day, when my life goes into play....something like that. The commercial is about dockers pants. I loved the song so much. I want to know who is the artist. Anyone care to tell me who plays that song. I would appreciated very much.
# 33 18 years ago

> Hi,
The song is called "This Is The Day" by the British band the The. It has been re-recorded by studio musicians for the ad, the original from the early 80's is better. The lyric is "This is the day, your life will surely change..."
---Brady B.
# 34 18 years ago

I also liked the song very much. Below is the artist who sings it.
“Hello Trolley” was filmed on the streets of Dockers® hometown, San Francisco, which provided the perfect backdrop representing the energy and attitude of the brand. The musical accompaniment, “Don’t Wait Too Long,” is performed by Georgia-born, Madeleine Peyroux, a highly acclaimed international blues artist recognized for her smoke-and-whisky vocals, and often likened to the late, great Billie Holiday. Composed by Peyroux, along with producer Larry Klein and Grammy Award-winning songwriter Jesse Harris, “Don’t Wait Too Long” is the sultry breakout track on Peyroux’s sophumanre album, Careless Love

# 35 18 years ago

> Hi,
> Does anyone know what song is playing in the Dockers commercial. The licrics sound like this, " This is the day, when my life goes into play....something like that. The commercial is about dockers pants. I loved the song so much. I want to know who is the artist. Anyone care to tell me who plays that song. I would appreciated very much.
# 36 18 years ago

> Hi,
(Messages 31 to 36 of 36 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

36 posts in this thread