search user
Clipland Forum Other

Shane

(Messages 31 to 45 of 240 (Page 3 of 16) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> I WANT TO MEET MATTHEW UNDERWOOD!!! SO we can fall in love hehehe and get married!!! I know he would like me!!!
# 32 18 years ago

hey Matt,
my name is Nichole. i think you are really hot. i wish i could meet you. i live in R.I. i am 14 years old and my b-day is march 24, 1991. i am an aries. my hobbies are playing all sports, reading, dancing, singing, and music. also watching zoey 101. it is a great show especially when you are on it. my fav color is red and purple. i am single. i go on your fan site almost everyday. i aslo try writing letters 2 u. luv ya. bye.
Nichole :-)
# 33 18 years ago

hey Matt,
my name is nichole. i am 14 years old. born on march 24, 1991. so i am an aries. i love the show zoey 101 because i can see you. i luv you so much you are so hot. i want to be your darling. life is your creation when you use your imagination. luv ya. bye. i have a cell phone. call me on the weekends 1-(401)-440-0908. ttyl. Nichole :-)
# 34 18 years ago

> I really want to meet Matthew Underwood! I watch him on Zoey 101, and no one can blame him for saying repeatedly that he is hot! I like Matt because he is a really good actor, and I think he would be a great role-model, as well as a great boyfriend! I think he would like me if he got to meet me because I am pretty, and I have a good sense of humor!
# 35 18 years ago

> I WANT TO MEET MATTHEW UNDERWOOD!!! SO we can fall in love hehehe and get married!!! I know he would like me!!!
# 36 18 years ago

> I WANT TO MEET MATTHEW UNDERWOOD!!! SO we can fall in love hehehe and get married!!! I know he would like me!!!I <3 HIM 2 MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE IZ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOTT!!!!!
# 37 18 years ago

> > I WANT TO MEET MATTHEW UNDERWOOD!!! SO we can fall in love hehehe and get married!!! I know he would like me!!!I
# 38 18 years ago

I want to meet matthew underwood!!!!!****
so we can be girlfriend and boyfriend sweethearts forever and ever aaahhhh
if your reading this matt i dont only like you cause your hotttt! but because i heard so much about you and ive falin in love bbyyee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 39 18 years ago

# 40 18 years ago

I love matthew Underwood so much!! I have tons of pics of him and i no we would be perfect for eachother!!! he is the best gye in the world and if i could meet him i would die he is so0oOoO great!!!!:P
# 41 18 years ago

okay the part of i want to fall in love with him and get married is so wrong but i do want to meet him! But thats just a dream dreams never come true. i keep telling myself to stop tring but i cant hes so cute and nice and funny.
love amanda (so obsessed)
# 42 18 years ago

i want to go out with matthew underwood because he seems really nice on zoey101 and i think he is hott!
# 43 18 years ago

carla
Ah..Matt underwood is the cutest thing i've ever seen!!! I was watching Zoey 101 and saw him on it and now i only watch that show because of him!! HA
# 44 18 years ago

actually, bitch, he dont want your sorry fat ass for a hoe. he wants someone who knows how to suck it right!!!
# 45 18 years ago

(Messages 31 to 45 of 240 (Page 3 of 16) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread