search user
Clipland Forum Other

Shane

(Messages 16 to 30 of 240 (Page 2 of 16) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

i want to meet him and keep him and not let go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
# 17 18 years ago

sorry hun he's mine
# 18 18 years ago

sorry hun he's mine
# 19 18 years ago

> I WANT TO MEET MATTHEW UNDERWOOD!!! SO we can fall in love hehehe and get married!!! I know he would like me!!!
# 20 18 years ago

> I WANT TO MEET MATTHEW UNDERWOOD!!! SO we can fall in love hehehe and get married!!! I know he would like me!!!lol
# 21 18 years ago

ok ya he's hot and the best thing is he is a year older that me!! ya I have to admit it that I want be his girlfriend but I have to meet him first!!

-matt's hott
# 22 18 years ago

> I WANT TO MEET MATTHEW UNDERWOOD!!! SO we can fall in love hehehe and get married!!! I know he would like me!!!
# 23 18 years ago

Annie Forbus
Wuz up hottie wana go on a date!!!!
# 24 18 years ago

# 25 18 years ago

> Hey, what'up Matt this is Khleo Thomas the boy from "Holes". You may not know me but my sister thinks you're a great guy.She loves the show Zoey101 and she thinks you're really cute in the show.Write back al'right.
# 26 18 years ago

# 27 18 years ago

lol ha wud be gud 2 meet him though
lv clare xxx
# 28 18 years ago

joke lol wud be nice 2 meet him though lov clare xx
# 29 18 years ago

> I WANT TO MEET MATTHEW UNDERWOOD!!! omg he is soooooo fyn ....i only just saw im on zoey 101omg sooo fyn ..... and HE SOO WANTS ME !!!
# 30 18 years ago

i want to meet MATTHEW DILLON UNDERWOOD.cuz i know everything about him and i love making posters with his face on them.I LOVE U MATT!!!!!!!!(u can ask my friends how much i love him and they'll tell u.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 240 (Page 2 of 16) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread