search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Shane

(Messages 46 to 60 of 240 (Page 4 of 16) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 46 19 years ago

hey err buddy, wudd up? Matthew Underwood is like the hottest guy in the whole world except for the kid in my school!!! lol!!! Well anyways if you could give me his e-mail that would be great!!!!!!!! Thank you and good bye.
Love Always,
victoria
# 47 19 years ago

> I WANT TO MEET MATTHEW UNDERWOOD!!! SO we can fall in love hehehe and get married!!! I know he would like me!!!
he is really hot and i would really love to meet him and we could become the best of friends.
# 48 19 years ago

> I WANT TO MEET MATTHEW UNDERWOOD!!! SO we can fall in love hehehe and get married!!! I know he would like me!!!

I want to play a part in zoey 101 as "logans" girlfriend and then "by accident" fall in love for real! im not the best of best but im cute and got a gr8 personality! LOVE YA MATTHEW!!!!
# 49 19 years ago

i LOVE matthew underwood so much. even though i am one year younger than him i still think we would click very well. I think we would look so cute together and i hope to meet him soon...very soon
# 50 19 years ago

> I would like to... but it ain't gonna happen/lol/ he is hot!!
# 51 19 years ago

> I WANT TO MEET MATTHEW UNDERWOOD!!!
# 52 19 years ago

I think matthew is the hottest/best actor
in the world!! I really want to meet him!!!

# 53 19 years ago

> > DOes anybody have Shane's e-mail address. I am meeting him L8 this week(for real)..and I want to talk to him. I will give u Matthew Underwood's e-mail , the new one, if u no who he is(even thoguh I dodn't think hes at all cute!)...ok.bi
> pleeeeeeese can i have matts e-mail!!!!!
# 54 19 years ago

# 55 18 years ago

# 56 18 years ago

hez so gorgeous especially on Zoey 101, where he had a black tank top on and he woz playin basketball!!!!
LUV YA MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# 57 18 years ago

# 58 18 years ago

erm why would he fall in love with you when he can have me!! i think most girls would like to meet matt, who wouldn't hes so fit!!
# 59 18 years ago

> > I WANT TO MEET MATTHEW UNDERWOOD!!! SO we can fall in love hehehe and get married!!! I know he would like me!!!
>
> I want to play a part in zoey 101 as "logans" girlfriend and then "by accident" fall in love for real! im not the best of best but im cute and got a gr8 personality! LOVE YA MATTHEW!!!!

wouldnt any girl want to play 'Logans' girlfriend in zoey 101!! im quite a good little actress and i would love to expand my actin skills and hopefully some day he will be mine for sure!!
love u matt
well every girl would like 2 play 'logans' girlfriend in zoey 101!! im quite a good little actress and i would love to expand my acting skills!!
love u always matt
# 60 18 years ago

> > DOes anybody have Shane's e-mail address. I am meeting him L8 this week(for real)..and I want to talk to him. I will give u Matthew Underwood's e-mail , the new one, if u no who he is(even thoguh I dodn't think hes at all cute!)...ok.bi
>
(Messages 46 to 60 of 240 (Page 4 of 16) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

60 posts in this thread