search user
Clipland Forum Other

LIL ROMEO

(Messages 16 to 30 of 43 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 13 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 13 years ago

> WHAT'S UP I'M WAITING ON YOU TO CALL OR WRITE ME I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO CALL ME (901)323-8345 LOVE YA
# 17 13 years ago

hi
how r u?
my name is katy!!!
u probley get this from fans all the time but ur megga fine !!
u r like the person every girl wants to go out with at school!!
love ya loads
katy
x
# 18 13 years ago

hi romeo
i emailed u b4 buti cant get on msn at da mo so me other email is kathryn@heather5052.freeserve.co.uk.
wats going on with u?
i got asked out 2day!
hear from ya soon
love
katy
xx
# 19 13 years ago

> WHAT'S UP I'M WAITING ON YOU TO CALL OR WRITE ME I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO CALL ME (901)323-8345 LOVE YA
i love you to :LOOK: i want u to call me back if u dont answer
# 20 13 years ago

> > WHAT'S UP I'M WAITING ON YOU TO CALL OR WRITE ME I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO CALL ME (901)323-8345 LOVE YA
> i love you to :LOOK: i want u to call me back if u dont answer
# 21 13 years ago

> WHAT'S UP I'M WAITING ON YOU TO CALL OR WRITE ME I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO CALL ME (301)937 96 40 LOVE u Lil'Romeo
# 22 12 years ago

> > WHAT'S UP I'M WAITING ON YOU TO CALL OR WRITE ME I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO CALL ME 404-767-0593
>
# 23 12 years ago

hey romeo i am one of your fans and I am the same age as you and we are a perfect match! i love you and is your cell number 770 0907( i didn't want to give you the area code because when everyone see'd this they would have your number! So if it is make sure you reply to my message!!!! love you 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 24 12 years ago

> >Sup,
> if i were 2 give u my email address and phone number would u contact me? i want 2 do a favor 4 a loved 1 and if u contact me i might b able 2 make it happen 4 her.
> Callia
> P.S. my # is 1-(760)- 386-1789 and my email is calliad@msn.com
>
# 25 12 years ago

ayana
> hi romeo this ayana a.k. a ya ya i just want to say that am your # 1 fan and i love u and your shows and may be i will see you one day .

by: ayana aka ya ya num # 1 fan
# 26 12 years ago

ayana
> hi romeo this ayana a.k. a ya ya i just want to say that am your # 1 fan and i love u and your shows and may be i will see you one day .

# 27 12 years ago

ayana

# 28 12 years ago

ayana aka ya ya
hey romeo this is ayana aka ya ya num #1 fan i will like to say i love u and your shows and one day i will love to meet you .

love ayana aka ya ya # 1 fan
# 29 12 years ago

hey,
what's up but not down n/m/h/j/c? how has life been treating you lately for the past 16 years.It's been treating me well.Since I can't talk to you i guess i'll have to write you.Romeo i really like you,and i can tell that you is not like some other boys.hold on?If you are thinking that i like you b/c you are a celebrity well you're wrong.I don't like you b/c you are rich i like you b/c i know you are nice and sweet.I also don't like you b/c you have a lot of money.but anyways, when you get through reading this please write me back if you ever get a chance to.IF you can write me call me at.....1-662-213-0145.

love,
shantae
# 30 12 years ago

hey,
what's up but not down n/m/h/j/c? how has life been treating you lately for the past 16 years.It's been treating me well.Since I can't talk to you i guess i'll have to write you.Romeo i really like you,and i can tell that you is not like some other boys.hold on?If you are thinking that i like you b/c you are a celebrity well you're wrong.I don't like you b/c you are rich i like you b/c i know you are nice and sweet.I also don't like you b/c you have a lot of money.but anyways, when you get through reading this please write me back if you ever get a chance to.IF you can write me call me at.....1-662-213-0145.

love,
shantae
(Messages 16 to 30 of 43 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 13 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread