search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

LIL ROMEO

(Messages 1 to 15 of 43 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

WHAT'S UP I'M WAITING ON YOU TO CALL OR WRITE ME I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO CALL ME (901)323-8345 LOVE YA
# 2 19 years ago

I just wanted to talk will you call me

(1-325) 752-1372
# 3 19 years ago

I just wanted to talk will you call me

(1-325) 752-1372
# 4 19 years ago

Hi im Kerry Bage I live in England im 13 years old.I recently watched "Honey" and i thought you were really really cute.I checked out your website and its really cool,your rapping is great, im quite a big fan of hip hop.Im quite a big fan of you too.I love your style.I really want to meet you but i cant coz i live in England.I cant stop thinking of you.will email again,lots of love from Kez.xxxxxx
# 5 19 years ago

Ilove Lil Romeo He is SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,... SEXY.
ROMEO is the HOTIEST BOY I ever saw.
# 6 19 years ago

> WHAT'S UP I'M WAITING ON YOU TO CALL OR WRITE ME I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO CALL ME (901)323-8345 LOVE YA
# 7 19 years ago

>Sup,
if i were 2 give u my email address and phone number would u contact me? i want 2 do a favor 4 a loved 1 and if u contact me i might b able 2 make it happen 4 her.
Callia
P.S. my # is 1-(760)- 386-1789 and my email is calliad@msn.com
# 8 19 years ago

>Sup,
if i were 2 give u my email address and phone number would u contact me? i want 2 do a favor 4 a loved 1 and if u contact me i might b able 2 make it happen 4 her.
Callia
P.S. my # is 1-(760)- 386-1789 and my email is calliad@msn.com
# 9 19 years ago

Hey Romeo this ya girl TeeTee a.k.a Tara yo I been diggin you since you came out wit yo first song no lie.well I'm 14 and I even make my own clothes when I feel like it but um I'm the type of chick that you could talk to when you up or down I aint no stunt like some girls you might talk to I am light skinned long black hair always stay fresh wit clothes and shoes I'm always into what you want and need the last thing I do is lie but I'm a cool down ta earth type chick and you would realy want to get ta Know me so dont let the way I type talk fool you halla at cha girl.
# 10 19 years ago

brianna
> I just wanted to talk will you call me
>
>
> (1-325) 752-1372
# 11 19 years ago

> I just wanted to talk will you call me
>
>
> (1-325) 752-1372
# 12 19 years ago

Lots of hearts and kisses.

Love,
Liyah
# 13 19 years ago

> WHAT'S UP I'M WAITING ON YOU TO CALL OR WRITE ME I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO CALL ME (901)323-8345 LOVE YA

hey is dat ur reall number and did u no ur really hot i dont no if this Romeo readin thisbut if it is oh my god. you are so awsome im in love with u and so is my friend sammy.
i would like to no if u have a girlfriend and if ur comin down to Australia any time soon
LUV YA HEAPS HEAPS AND HEAPS
SHELLY

# 14 19 years ago

hey
so wat questions do u neeed to ask me?
anyway i dont no if this is lil romeo reading this but i would love to meet you 1 day but i live in Australia and thats so faraway from you.
umm.... is that your real number?
if you no the worldcode and the Australi8a code and everything do you thinkyou could ring me on (03)9786-4306 please.
if you cant ill get over it.
do you have a msn email because if you do you should go on msn messenger so we can talk maybe if your not to busy and if you want to.i was wonderig if you could send me a songed photo of you?
I think you have great talent and that your so coll.
If 1 of my friends say anything bad about you i have a fit because i hate people bagging you.
Iv heard about your room youare so lucky you have 2 story room.
you were socute as a baby.

luv ya babe
shelly
# 15 19 years ago

Wednesday
> WHAT'S UP I'M WAITING ON YOU TO CALL OR WRITE ME I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO CALL ME (480)357-4247 LOVE YA!!!
Tell you family I said hi,piaese!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 43 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread