search user
Clipland Forum Other

LIL ROMEO

(Messages 31 to 43 of 43 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> > WHAT'S UP I'M WAITING ON YOU TO CALL OR WRITE ME I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO CALL ME (301)937 96 40 LOVE u Lil'Romeo
>
# 32 18 years ago

sammy
> > WHAT'S UP I'M WAITING ON YOU TO CALL OR WRITE ME I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO CALL ME (301)937 96 40 LOVE u Lil'Romeo
>
# 33 18 years ago

> hey romeo i am one of your fans and I am the same age as you and we are a perfect match! i love you and is your cell number 770 0907( i didn't want to give you the area code because when everyone see'd this they would have your number! So if it is make sure you reply to my message!!!! love you 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
call me at 337-309-7866
# 34 18 years ago

> hey romeo i am one of your fans and I am the same age as you and we are a perfect match! i love you and is your cell number 770 0907( i didn't want to give you the area code because when everyone see'd this they would have your number! So if it is make sure you reply to my message!!!! love you 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 35 18 years ago

> hey romeo this is ayana aka ya ya num #1 fan i will like to say i love u and your shows and one day i will love to meet you .
>
>
> love ayana aka ya ya # 1 fan

> hiyer lilromeo i love u sos o much i wold love it if u cold say u love me to and u wold go out with me becase i have all your videos and i have loved u sinss u wer soso littel and i think u are soso bufffffffffff and i promis befor i die i will see u poform live from natalia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# 36 18 years ago

> > hi romeo this ayana a.k. a ya ya i just want to say that am your # 1 fan and i love u and your shows and may be i will see you one day .
>
>
> by: ayana aka ya ya num # 1 fan

hi lilromeo it me natalia i love u soso mush i wold love it if u say u love me and that u wold go out with me becase i have all your videos and i have all your picters and i thinck u are soso bufffff and i have nowen u sinss u wer soso littel love u lotts from natalia
# 37 18 years ago

> > hi romeo this ibrahim a i just want to say that am your # 1 fan and i like to be yo boy u and your shows and i wanna see you so day.im gettin tease in school because of u.i can dance and rap like u.i got yo poster all over dat wall.please hook u boy up.im 16 years old
>
>
> by: romeo ibrahim
# 38 18 years ago

> > hi romeo this ibrahim a i just want to say that am your # 1 fan and i like to be yo boy u and your shows and i wanna see you so day.im gettin tease in school because of u.i can dance and rap like u.i got yo poster all over dat wall.please hook u boy up.im 16 years old
>
>
> by: romeo ibrahim
# 39 18 years ago

> > hi romeo this ayana a.k. a ya ya i just want to say that am your # 1 fan and i love u and your shows and may be i will see you one day .
>
>
> by: ayana aka ya ya num # 1 fan
# 40 18 years ago

hi romeo u know i am you #1FAN
and you r so choooong/buff aka cute and u dont want me to get started on ur body!
real name Tamara sydanie Richards
nic name mara short for tamara.
love u always
xx
peace!
# 41 18 years ago

you are my baby romeo i would like to meet you one day and get your number. love you
# 42 17 years ago

hi my name is rayah romeo is my biggest fan i probably kno every question u cold ask me about him but he is my biggest fan
# 43 17 years ago

> hi
> how r u?
> my name is katy!!!
> u probley get this from fans all the time but ur megga fine !!
> u r like the person every girl wants to go out with at school!!
> love ya loads
> katy
> x
(Messages 31 to 43 of 43 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

43 posts in this thread