search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

JC Penny Commerical

(Messages 16 to 30 of 37 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of all the kids dancing with that little animation dude???? That comm. is awesome!
>
# 17 19 years ago

> > > WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of all the kids dancing with that little animation dude???? That comm. is awesome!
> > >
> > The name of the song is Rock Your Body, Mic Check 1,2 (I think.) I know that the song is by an artist called Stagga Lee
>
# 18 19 years ago

I love the TV commercial with the little dude dancing and so do my 1 and 3 year old boys. Every time it airs my boys immediately stop what they're doing to look at the commercial and start dancing with it. How can I get a copy of it for keepsakes to show they when they get older.
Thank you!
Christina Campbell
# 19 19 years ago

> > > WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of all the kids dancing with that little animation dude???? That comm. is awesome!
> > >
> > The name of the song is Rock Your Body, Mic Check 1,2 (I think.) I know that the song is by an artist called Stagga Lee
>
# 20 19 years ago

> > I would like to sign a modeling contract for jc penny and need a # to call and set up an auddition or interview.
# 21 19 years ago

> > I would like to sign a modeling contract for jc penny and need a # to call and set up an auddition or interview.
# 22 19 years ago

> WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of all the kids dancing with that little animation dude???? That comm. is awesome!
>
# 23 18 years ago

# 24 18 years ago

> > > I would like to sign a modeling contract for jc penny and need a # to call and set up an auddition or interview.
>
# 25 18 years ago

> > > > I would like to sign a modeling contract for jc penny and need a # to call and set up an auddition or interview.
> > Thank you,
Shawna Justice
>
# 26 18 years ago

> > > I would like to sign a modeling contract for jc penny and need a # to call and set up an auddition or interview.
>
# 27 18 years ago

1-800-YOUR-A-LOSER

if you had any talent, a talent agency would pick you up or you could contact a marketing agency and they would start you off with things that suck until you prove yourself worthy of a jc penny commercial.

and i just saw a bunch of 5th graders bust a move better than i could ever dream of dancing. the sad part is, im jealous.

now whos the loser?

where the hell am i going with this post? im not really sure...
# 28 18 years ago

> > > > I would like to sign a modeling contract for jc penny and need a # to call and set up an auddition or interview.
> >
>
# 29 18 years ago

> how can I be in the JC penny commerical of all the kids dancing with that little animation dude????
>
# 30 18 years ago

>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 37 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread