search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

JC Penny Commerical

(Messages 31 to 37 of 37 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> > > > I would like to sign a modeling contract for jc penny and need a # to call and set up an auddition or interview.
> >
>
and also you can call me at 253 988-8414
# 32 18 years ago

> > > > I would like to sign a modeling contract for jc penny and need a # to call and set up an auddition or interview.
> >
>
# 33 17 years ago

I would like to sign up my children for modeling. Please contact me at this number, morning: 414-902-9712, or my cell phones: 414-333-8937 or 414-333-9319. I just want to know if they would qualify or what do I have to do to have them qualify. They are age 7 and 2 (almost 3 in may). Hope to hear from you soon.
> >
>
# 34 17 years ago

> >
>
# 35 17 years ago

> > > I would like to sign a modeling contract for jc penny and need a # to call and set up an auddition or interview.
>
# 36 16 years ago

> > > > > I would like to sign a modeling contract for jc penny and need a # to call and set up an auddition or interview.
> > >
> >
>
# 37 16 years ago

Natasha, I work for an agency & have can help! Contact me & we'll get the ball rolling! Alex Anderson
(Messages 31 to 37 of 37 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

37 posts in this thread