search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

JC Penny Commerical

(Messages 1 to 15 of 37 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of all the kids dancing with that little animation dude???? That comm. is awesome!
# 2 19 years ago

> WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of all the kids dancing with that little animation dude???? That comm. is awesome!
>
The name of the song is Rock Your Body, Mic Check 1,2 (I think.) I know that the song is by an artist called Stagga Lee
# 3 19 years ago

> > WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of all the kids dancing with that little animation dude???? That comm. is awesome!
> >
> The name of the song is Rock Your Body, Mic Check 1,2 (I think.) I know that the song is by an artist called Stagga Lee
# 4 19 years ago

Jolene
> > > WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of all the kids dancing with that little animation dude???? That comm. is awesome!
> > >
> > The name of the song is Rock Your Body, Mic Check 1,2 (I think.) I know that the song is by an artist called Stagga Lee
>
Thanks guys. I've been looking for the name of that song also. That girl from the Missy Elliot videos is in the comm...she's awesome!
# 5 19 years ago

> > > > WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of all the kids dancing with that little animation dude???? That comm. is awesome!
> > > >
> > > The name of the song is Rock Your Body, Mic Check 1,2 (I think.) I know that the song is by an artist called Stagga Lee
> >
> Thanks guys. I've been looking for the name of that song also. That girl from the Missy Elliot videos is in the comm...she's awesome!
>
>>you can watch the commercial at www.adage.com/shared/includes/spotwin.html?vid=jcpenney-young_adults.asf
# 6 19 years ago

> I would like to sign a modeling contract for jc penny and need a # to call and set up an auddition or interview.
# 7 19 years ago

> > > > > WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of all the kids dancing with that little animation dude???? That comm. is awesome!
> > > > >
> > > > The name of the song is Rock Your Body, Mic Check 1,2 (I think.) I know that the song is by an artist called Stagga Lee
> > >
> > Thanks guys. I've been looking for the name of that song also. That girl from the Missy Elliot videos is in the comm...she's awesome!
> >
> >>you can watch the commercial at www.adage.com/shared/includes/spotwin.html?vid=jcpenney-young_adults.asf
>

OMG YAY! TY SOOO MUCH!! Yay now i can't stop smiling i look like i slept wit a hanger in my mouth lol thanks guys!
# 8 19 years ago

> WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of the laddies on the bus where the man looks at them where he shares his umbrella with them?
# 9 19 years ago

> WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of the laddies on the bus where the man looks at them where he shares his umbrella with them?
# 10 19 years ago

# 11 19 years ago

# 12 19 years ago

What's the name of the oldies songs on the commercial with Diedrich Bader in it...??
Please reply,
Much appreciated!
# 13 19 years ago

What's the name of the oldies songs on the commercial with Diedrich Bader in it...??
Please reply,
Much appreciated!
# 14 19 years ago

Please reply,
Much appreciated!
# 15 19 years ago

> WHERE can I find the JC penny commerical of all the kids dancing with that little animation dude???? That comm. is awesome!
>
shut up pregnant dog your **
(Messages 1 to 15 of 37 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread