search user
Clipland Forum Other

I HATE HILARY DUFF

(Messages 31 to 45 of 296 (Page 3 of 20) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> > i think shane haboucha is so hotttttttttttt!
> > he is the cutest thing that ever breathed!!!
> > i wish i could be his girlfriend it would be so cool!!!!!i have dreams about him!i wish i could meet him,he is so hot!!!!!he is probaly really nice and smart to!!!!!i wish i could marry him!!!!!I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > p.s.this is to all the girls who like him..................back off he is mine(LOL)I LOVE SHANE SO MUCH HE IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM I HAVE PICTURES OF HIM ALL OVER MY WALLS,(I GOT THE PICTURES OFF OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!)
>
> dear woman keep on dreaming whoever wrote this stupid message (lol),carissa
>
# 32 19 years ago

> > I REALLY NOT HATE HILARY DUFF SHE CAN SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A HILARY DUFF LOVER!!!!! SHE REALY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!! YEAH!!! I LOVE HILARY:D SHE IS REALY COOL!!!!! DONT HATE HILARY, OR I KILL U, THEN YOU SUCK!!
# 33 19 years ago

> > i CANNOT stand hilary duff!! me and my lil' sister both can sing better than her!! but why u gotta rag on my girl avril??!! she ain't done nothin' it's that ugly, fat-ass hilary!! well, she is very prepy and she's supposedly goin' out with benji from good charlotte.... I CAN'T STAND THAT pregnant dog NO-WHERE AND NEITHER CAN MY TWIN SISTER!!!
# 34 19 years ago

jen
if u told me hilary duff is a comedian well i think she's better cus she can't sing!!!dont she get it??duh Duff!!!and whats with the head shaking ??? its like its gonna come off any time!!!she created war between avril,lindsay and raven.she even thinks that shes even more famous than the olsen twins!
# 35 19 years ago

jen
hilary is lame
# 36 19 years ago

stephy
her face irrating hahaha n i used her songs for a sleeper film
# 37 19 years ago

stephy
her face irrating hahaha n i used her songs for a sleeper film
# 38 19 years ago

HILARY IS THE BEST SINGER ACTRICE AND..................... I LOVE HER 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 39 19 years ago

> > I REALLY HATE HILARY DUFF SHE CANT SING OR ACT AND I AM SO SICK OF SEEING HER EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A HILARY DUFF HATER!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A POSER!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER!!!! SHE IS SUCHA AVRIL LAVIGNE!!! *COUGHSposerCOUGHS* THYE THINK THERE ALL THAT!!! UGH!!!she is a lesbian her her sister and avril were caught have three way sex and then they scammed on each others parents
# 40 18 years ago

hilary duff is an asswipe....she cant sing and wutsup wif her new movie..."raise ur voice" i tell u she cant sing shyt "argh" dam i hate her...she's only bin "famous" wif her "singing" for bout a yr and now she has 2 albums out... i mean she's already everywhere....and she ALWAYS has her face on every teem magzine i buy/read dam i hater her...and her stuff by duff...gimme a break only niave lil children get that...stupid bich...she was fine with just lizzie mcgiure but now she's dropped dat and going to be "huge ass star" hahaha....i wonder how she joel madden to go out wif her...bich i hater her...dats all i gota say...i hate her..dat is all
# 41 19 years ago

monica
> YOU SUCK! SHANE IS MINE I HAVE HIS ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND EVERYTHING AND I AINT GIVIN IT TO YOU CORNY ASSES! SO SO LONG! SHANE IS MINE, SO KEEP DREAMING!
# 42 19 years ago

monica
> YOU SUCK! SHANE IS MINE I HAVE HIS ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND EVERYTHING AND I AINT GIVIN IT TO YOU CORNY ASSES! SO SO LONG! SHANE IS MINE, SO KEEP DREAMING!
# 43 19 years ago

> > I REALLY love hilary duff she is like so probebly prettier han all of u dissing her u all suck ur all a bunch of losers
# 44 19 years ago

Okay, Hilary Duff is good! She is faker then fake. She has no voice. Shes a poser. She is an Avril-wanna-be. Shes a ** little loser. I'm sure you get the point that she is good. Her clothes suck. Her make-up is good. Her voice is good. Her cd's suck. Her muzik is good. Her posters suck. She can't act either! She's awful at everything.
# 45 19 years ago

!!
i agree
(Messages 31 to 45 of 296 (Page 3 of 20) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread