search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I HATE HILARY DUFF

(Messages 16 to 30 of 296 (Page 2 of 20) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

What a frickin' waste of money. Money spent on ming her crappy movies, c.d.s and staff. The world is in a lot of trouble if that's what talent is. Hilary has lowered the standards for talent even more than those Olson twins. Gosh, someone PLEASE tell me that she's just a fad.
HILERY SUX!
# 17 19 years ago

Amanda

I completely agree. Hilary Duff doen't have a good voice. She is just a wannabe pregnant dog who can't sing. She always try to act like a goodie goodie. I'm also getting sick of seeing her everywhere. I'm trying to read a magazine, and there she is! yuck! Well, all i can tell u is I HATE HILARY DUFF!!!!
# 18 19 years ago

Amanda

I completely agree. Hilary Duff doen't have a good voice. She is just a wannabe pregnant dog who can't sing. She always try to act like a goodie goodie. I'm also getting sick of seeing her everywhere. I'm trying to read a magazine, and there she is! yuck! Well, all i can tell u is I HATE HILARY DUFF!!!!
# 19 19 years ago

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hilary duff......she is my every thing
# 20 19 years ago

Brittany
I hate her so much too! I don't think she should even be famous, she's so naive that she thinks everyone JUST LOVES her! Yeah, right... she needs to wake up and realize no one likes a goody two shoes
# 21 19 years ago

VIRGINA
I AM SO SORRY HILARY DUFF! THIS IS VIRGINA! THIS IS WHAT I AM REALLY ABOUT! I REALLY LOVE HILARY DUFF SHE CAN SING AND ACT AND I AM SO HAPPY I SEE HER EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A HILARY DUFF WANNABEE!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A PRETTY PERSON!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER! IT'S JUST SOMETIMES I GET SO JEALOUS I FEEL I HAVE TO PUT HER DOWN TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER! BECAUSE WHY ELSE WOULD I TAKE TIME OUT OF MY LIFE TO HATE?? ONLY BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE!
-VIRGINA
# 22 19 years ago

> > I REALLY HATE HILARY DUFF SHE CANT SING OR ACT AND I AM SO SICK OF SEEING HER EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A HILARY DUFF HATER!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A POSER!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER
> omg hilary is sooooooooooooo pathetic, they actually think that we should believe what we hear and see is the real thing.
# 23 19 years ago

>OMG! Me 2~ Letz make s=a "I Hate Hilary Non-Fan Club!" Lol No really thtz a good idea email me Rayn!
# 24 19 years ago

> > i think shane haboucha is so hotttttttttttt!
> > he is the cutest thing that ever breathed!!!
> > i wish i could be his girlfriend it would be so cool!!!!!i have dreams about him!i wish i could meet him,he is so hot!!!!!he is probaly really nice and smart to!!!!!i wish i could marry him!!!!!I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > p.s.this is to all the girls who like him..................back off he is mine(LOL)I LOVE SHANE SO MUCH HE IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM I HAVE PICTURES OF HIM ALL OVER MY WALLS,(I GOT THE PICTURES OFF OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!)
>
> dear woman keep on dreaming whoever wrote this stupid message (lol),carissa
>
# 25 19 years ago

> > i wish i could be his girlfriend it would be so cool!!!!!i have dreams about him!i wish i could meet him,he is so hot!!!!!he is probaly really nice and smart to!!!!!i wish i could marry him!!!!!I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > p.s.this is to all the girls who like him..................back off he is mine(LOL)I LOVE SHANE SO MUCH HE IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM I HAVE PICTURES OF HIM ALL OVER MY WALLS,(I GOT THE PICTURES OFF OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!)
>
>
# 26 19 years ago

> >
>
>
# 27 19 years ago

> >
>
>
# 28 19 years ago

> >
>
>
# 29 19 years ago

> >
>
>
# 30 19 years ago

> >
>
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 296 (Page 2 of 20) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread