search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I HATE HILARY DUFF

(Messages 46 to 60 of 296 (Page 4 of 20) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 46 19 years ago

> I REALLY HATE HILARY DUFF SHE CANT SING OR ACT AND I AM SO SICK OF SEEING HER EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A HILARY DUFF HATER!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A POSER!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER
# 47 19 years ago

>Me too.
> i think shane haboucha is so hotttttttttttt!
> he is the cutest thing that ever breathed!!!
> i wish i could be his girlfriend it would be so cool!!!!!i have dreams about him!i wish i could meet him,he is so hot!!!!!he is probaly really nice and smart to!!!!!i wish i could marry him!!!!!I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> p.s.this is to all the girls who like him..................back off he is mine(LOL)I LOVE SHANE SO MUCH HE IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM I HAVE PICTURES OF HIM ALL OVER MY WALLS,(I GOT THE PICTURES OFF OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!)
# 48 19 years ago

You guys are so stupid...
He doesnt like girls that are like omg he is so cute, omg i have to marry him, omg this omg tha.SHUT UP! YOur all just stupid annoying girls that dont have lives. Heres a tip, go and get one. ok tootles,
Angela Ceralde
# 49 19 years ago

OH MY GOD I HATE HER SO MUCH AND SHE IS THRYING TO BE LIKE AVBRIL LAVIGENE WHAT THE HELL!!!!
# 50 19 years ago

OH MY GOD I HATE HER SO MUCH AND SHE IS THRYING TO BE LIKE AVRIL LAVIGENE WHAT THE HELL!!!!
# 51 19 years ago

she cant sing and she's fat sotp going to
mcdonalds i hate her soooooo much!!!!!!!!
# 52 19 years ago

Excuse me,
but do you know that that is very rude to make a website to make everyone hate one person that has not did one little thing to you!!I think that your just jealous of her because shes rich and famous and your NOT!!you need to learn to watch what you say out in the open cause you can get yourself heart!!
# 53 19 years ago

I TOYALLY AGREE! I'M A HILARY DUFF HATER AND PROUD SHE GETS ON MY LAST NERVES!!! AND HER SISTER EHHH I HATE THEM!!!!! THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO TEXAS OR WHEREEVER THEY CAME FROM AND STAY THERE!!
# 54 19 years ago

Sharni Hutchison
> > I REALLY HATE HILARY DUFF SHE CANT SING OR ACT AND I AM SO SICK OF SEEING HER EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A HILARY DUFF HATER!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A POSER!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER!!!! SHE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE IM GONNA VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLEH
# 55 19 years ago

> i wish i could be his girlfriend it would be so cool!!!!!i have dreams about him!i wish i could meet him,he is so hot!!!!!he is probaly really nice and smart to!!!!!i wish i could marry him!!!!!I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> p.s.this is to all the girls who like him..................back off he is mine(LOL)I LOVE SHANE SO MUCH HE IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM I HAVE PICTURES OF HIM ALL OVER MY WALLS,(I GOT THE PICTURES OFF OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!

ok..for one thing butthead..u may have dreamz about him...but....the real question is...does he dream about you!?..i dont think so....!so :-P....shane i love yah and when i met you...u gave me ur phone number and i accidentally lost it...can i have it agauin??...please email me?!
# 56 18 years ago

>
> p.s.this is to all the girls who like him..................back off he is mine(LOL)I LOVE SHANE SO MUCH HE IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM I HAVE PICTURES OF HIM ALL OVER MY WALLS,(I GOT THE PICTURES OFF OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!)
# 57 19 years ago

Alex
SHANE HABOUCHA IS SO HOT!!!!
ALEX DENNY LIKES DYLAN!
# 58 19 years ago

I love hilary duff. she is a good romadle and she is a good singer. yes i agree she does use the tunnings to make her sing better but that doesnt give you any reason to be mean to her. what if you were born and was in her position and eveeyone was saying i hate youuu!!!! then your life would be a living reck. its not her fault she was born with a great voice. everyone like you people are stupid and jelous that she is GREAT!! and YOU ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 59 19 years ago

I love hilary duff. she is a good romadle and she is a good singer. yes i agree she does use the tunnings to make her sing better but that doesnt give you any reason to be mean to her. what if you were born and was in her position and eveeyone was saying i hate youuu!!!! then your life would be a living reck. its not her fault she was born with a great voice. everyone like you people are stupid and jelous that she is GREAT!! and YOU ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 60 19 years ago

you suck....you are just jealous of her, you d**n loser....you wish you had talent!
(Messages 46 to 60 of 296 (Page 4 of 20) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

60 posts in this thread