search user
Clipland Forum Other

Song from Revlon commercial

(Messages 46 to 60 of 71 (Page 4 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 46 19 years ago

Hey, I need the song from the Revlong cmomercial with Cindy Crawford and Halle Berry. If you have it please send it to me, I think the name of the song is "I Believe in Love". Thanks
# 47 19 years ago

If you go to the site below, it has full length online videos of the song for windows and real player so it's definitely possible to decipher the lyrics.

http://www.soundgenerator.com/news/index.cfm?articleid=3275
# 48 19 years ago

It's "Bellissimo" by Ilya.
# 49 19 years ago

> do you have the song title and artist?
>
> > > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> > >
> >
>
# 50 19 years ago

> > > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> > >
> >
> hi, I just want to know who sings the song and how I might get a hold of the longer version. I love it!
# 51 19 years ago

> Revlon commercial song
> SAN ILYA
> Bellissimo
> Album: They Died for Beauty

buy it at tower.com
not san ilya, just "ilya" - "they died for beauty"
# 52 19 years ago

> > >
> > i need the song or im gonna die
>
>
# 53 19 years ago

Hey, I need the song from the Revlon commercial with Julianne Moore, Halle Berry and Eva Mendes. If you have it please send it to me, I think the name of the song is "I Believe in Love". Thank you.
# 54 19 years ago

> > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> >
>
# 55 19 years ago

> Hey, I need the song from the Revlong cmomercial with Cindy Crawford and Halle Berry. If you have it please send it to me, I think the name of the song is "I Believe in Love". Thanks

its------> DIANA KRALL
# 56 19 years ago

The song is called Bellissimo, the group is called Ilya and the album is called They Died for Beauty.
# 57 19 years ago

> > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> >
>
# 58 19 years ago

> >
>

I'd love to know what that song is and who sings it.

thanks
J
# 59 19 years ago

> > Who is the singer and what is the name of the song?????
>
> Yhanks,
>
> Manny
>
# 60 19 years ago

> > >
> >
>
> did you ever find out who sings the song or what it's called? i been looking for it i heard it was Diana Krall not sure how true this is...
> J
>
(Messages 46 to 60 of 71 (Page 4 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

60 posts in this thread