search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song from Revlon commercial

(Messages 61 to 71 of 71 (Page 5 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 61 19 years ago

> If you go to the site below, it has full length online videos of the song for windows and real player so it's definitely possible to decipher the lyrics.
>
> http://www.soundgenerator.com/news/index.cfm?articleid=3275
# 62 19 years ago

> > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> >
>
Please send as attached. Also do you have a way of getting the commercial video with the song.?

Thank you,
Michael
# 63 19 years ago

> > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> >
> Please.....I would like to know who sings the song and the name of the song for the Jullian Moore commercial....Thanks...Rick
# 64 19 years ago

> > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
>
Thank you for making this available...I love this song.
# 65 19 years ago

> What is the name of the song and who is singing it????
>
# 66 19 years ago

> > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
>

The one that goes "I believe in love" the goes into itilian. it's for revlon lip gloss
# 67 19 years ago

>
> > > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> > >
> >
>
# 68 19 years ago

>
> > > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> > >
> >
>(please tell me, i've been dieing to find out. thanks)
# 69 19 years ago

> >
>
CAN I HAVE THE NAME OF THAT SONG? I THOUGHT IT WAS DIANA KRALL... BUT I CAN'T FIND IT. HELP

MUCH THANKS

> I would love any information you could give me about this commercial...I have an upcoming final paper and would love some help!
>
> Thanks,
>
> A
# 70 19 years ago

> >
>
CAN I HAVE THE NAME OF THAT SONG? I THOUGHT IT WAS DIANA KRALL... BUT I CAN'T FIND IT. HELP

MUCH THANKS

> I would love any information you could give me about this commercial...I have an upcoming final paper and would love some help!
>
> Thanks,
>
> A
# 71 18 years ago

> If you go to the site below, it has full length online videos of the song for windows and real player so it's definitely possible to decipher the lyrics.
>
> http://www.soundgenerator.com/news/index.cfm?articleid=3275
(Messages 61 to 71 of 71 (Page 5 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

71 posts in this thread