search user
Clipland Forum Other

Song from Revlon commercial

(Messages 31 to 45 of 71 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
# 32 19 years ago

> > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> >
>
hi, I just want to know who sings the song and how I might get a hold of the longer version. I love it!
# 33 19 years ago

do you have the song title and artist?

> > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> >
>
# 34 19 years ago

> If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
# 35 19 years ago

> > > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> > >
> >
>I wanna get this song, can someone send it to me?
# 36 19 years ago

Hi
I know that the song in that new revlon commercial is "Bellisimo" and would you happen to know where i can view this full length commercial online somewhere?
# 37 19 years ago

Hey, I heard that Diana Krall sings it but I'm having trouble finding it on Kazaa...

Any suggestions?

Cher

# 38 19 years ago

who sings the song and what is it called? thanks!
# 39 19 years ago

> > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
>
The trailer that revlon is running at the movies sounds a lot like a Nina Simone song. Is it? This is the one with the 4 ladys and the '634' number advertised within it
thanks
dave slaughter
# 40 19 years ago

> > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
>
The trailer that revlon is running at the movies sounds a lot like a Nina Simone song. Is it? This is the one with the 4 ladys and the '634' number advertised within it
thanks
dave slaughter
# 41 19 years ago

> >
>
# 42 19 years ago

I LOVE that song. who is it? whats the name?
> >
>
# 43 19 years ago

> > > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> > >
> > That song from Revlon is absolutely amazing and so is the commercial, isn't it?
> so now the big question: what is it called?
> Do let me know..thanks!
> Abbas.
>
# 44 19 years ago

> > >
> >
> could you please tell me the name of that song i love it.the one from the new commercial
> thank you
where could you get that song from relvon
# 45 19 years ago

> >
> i need the song or im gonna die

(Messages 31 to 45 of 71 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread