search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song from Revlon commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 71 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

madison
Can someone just say the song on here?
> > >
> >
>
# 17 17 years ago

madison
got it. thanks
# 18 17 years ago

> > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
>
# 19 17 years ago

> > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
>

I would love any information you could give me about this commercial...I have an upcoming final paper and would love some help!

Thanks,

A
# 20 17 years ago

>

I would love any information you could give me about this commercial...I have an upcoming final paper and would love some help!

Thanks,

A
# 21 17 years ago

I looked through all the posts and I didn't see the title or singer's name anywhere. Can someone post it clearly PLEASE!
# 22 17 years ago

The title of the song is "Bellisimo" by Ilya. It has not been released in the US, so you probably won't have any luck finding lyrics yet, I didn't. All I've got so far is "I believe in love. Bellisimo, mon amour."
# 23 17 years ago

> > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> >
> That song from Revlon is absolutely amazing and so is the commercial, isn't it?
so now the big question: what is it called?
Do let me know..thanks!
Abbas.
# 24 17 years ago

What is the name of the song and who is singing it????

> > > If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com
> >
>
# 25 17 years ago

>
# 26 17 years ago

> >
>
i just want to know who sings it.....THANK YOU!
# 27 17 years ago

Revlon commercial song
SAN ILYA
Bellissimo
Album: They Died for Beauty
# 28 17 years ago

> If anybody needs the info about the song from Revlon, I have it, jmjm1028@hotmail.com

Could you please tell me who sings the song and what the title is
THANKS

# 29 17 years ago

> Who is the singer and what is the name of the song?????

Yhanks,

Manny
# 30 17 years ago

> >
>
could you please tell me the name of that song i love it.the one from the new commercial
thank you
(Messages 16 to 30 of 71 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread