search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

letter to hillary duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 105 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

Hi Hilary,
My name is Xochitl. I'm 11 years old. I am one of your best fans, so is my sister she practices your signature I think that's silly. I think you have a great band and that they support you like your family. You really inspire me. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
# 17 19 years ago

Hi Hilary,
My name is Xochitl. I'm 11 years old. I am one of your best fans, so is my sister she practices your signature I think that's silly. I think you have a great band and that they support you like your family. You really inspire me. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
# 18 19 years ago

> i love hilary duff she is da best i wish i can meat her and sing with her thatz how much i like her she is like my hero that saved the day for me when i here her songz they r so sweet i wish i can be her and be just like her one day i will wut will be never and i no that
# 19 19 years ago

> I love hilary duff she is the best I wish I can meat her. I'v always had a crush on herscince I was like twelve.
# 20 19 years ago

hey hillary i was just writing to you because i am a huge fan of yours i have your cd andall 3 of your movies well girl just wanted to say HI!!!!
love lots mayra
tulare ca 93274
15 years old
# 21 19 years ago

> hey hillary i you are one of the biggest fans in the world. and i love you very much well i am 8 years old and my name is madouna well i will always love you cuz you inspire me so much you are my role modle. bye.
# 22 19 years ago

> i agree with crystal you inspire me as a role model
im your fan i wish i could see you and send me back a letter
# 23 19 years ago

> hey hillary i'am one of your biggest fan. Ilove you so much. i'am 12 years old i have brown hair,brown eyes. will you put me on your email plz if you know what that means. i would really want to meet you one day. I live in canada B.c in sureey my address is 12688 61b ave. i wish you could come to my house but you can't your to busy to. I hope I am just like you when i grow up.I always buy your cd's hillary.You are the best.I hope i could meet you.Anyway's if I do meet you I would be so happy.I really liked your show lizzy Mcwire.You rock hillary.I wish I could really meet you or we can chat on line.love sue.allthe best hillary.mOh yea I will try my best to be like you when i grow up. thanks!
# 24 19 years ago

> hey hillary i'am one of your biggest fan. Ilove you so much. i'am 12 years old i have brown hair,brown eyes. will you put me on your email plz if you know what that means. i would really want to meet you one day. I live in canada B.c in sureey my address is 12688 61b ave. i wish you could come to my house but you can't your to busy to. I hope I am just like you when i grow up.I always buy your cd's hillary.You are the best.I hope i could meet you.Anyway's if I do meet you I would be so happy.I really liked your show lizzy Mcwire.You rock hillary.I wish I could really meet you or we can chat on line.love sue.allthe best hillary.mOh yea I will try my best to be like you when i grow up. thanks!
# 25 19 years ago

> > hey hillary i'am one of your biggest fan. Ilove you so much. i'am 12 years old i have brown hair,brown eyes. will you put me on your email plz if you know what that means. i would really want to meet you one day. I live in canada B.c in sureey my address is 12688 61b ave. i wish you could come to my house but you can't your to busy to. I hope I am just like you when i grow up.I always buy your cd's hillary.You are the best.I hope i could meet you.Anyway's if I do meet you I would be so happy.I really liked your show lizzy Mcwire.You rock hillary.I wish I could really meet you or we can chat on line.love sue.allthe best hillary.mOh yea I will try my best to be like you when i grow up. thanks!
# 26 19 years ago

>i love Hilary Duff.i would love to meat her and sing with her thazt how much i would like to meat Hilary.if i have a not so good day and i listen to her CD it makes me happy again.She's like a hero.she sings so good.i wish i could meat Hilary someday i have always wanted to.
# 27 19 years ago

>i love Hilary Duff.i would love to meat her and sing with her thazt how much i would like to meat Hilary.if i have a not so good day and i listen to her CD it makes me happy again.She's like a hero.she sings so good.i wish i could meat Hilary someday i have always wanted to.
# 28 19 years ago

# 29 19 years ago

> >i love Hilary Duff.i would love to meat her and sing with her thazt how much i would like to meat Hilary.if i have a not so good day and i listen to her CD it makes me happy again.She's like a hero.she sings so good.i wish i could meat Hilary someday i have always wanted to.
# 30 19 years ago

> >i love Hilary Duff.i would love to meat her and sing with her thazt how much i would like to meat Hilary.if i have a not so good day and i listen to her CD it makes me happy again.She's like a hero.she sings so good.i wish i could meat Hilary someday i have always wanted to.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 105 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread