search user
Clipland Forum Other

letter to hillary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 105 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

hey hillary iam one of your biggest fans in the wold and i love you very much well i am 16 years old and my name is crystal well i will always love you cuz you inspire me so much you are my role modle. bye.
# 2 20 years ago

yo crystal you know your right that hilary rocks by the way hilary is spelled with one l!!!!!!1
# 3 20 years ago

cheyenne
i agree with crystal you inspire me as a role model
# 4 20 years ago

Marissa Clark
> hey hillary iam one of your biggest fans in the wold and i love you very much well i am 16 years old and my name is crystal well i will always love you cuz you inspire me so much you are my role modle. bye.
# 5 20 years ago

> hey hillary my firend was wondering if you could send him and me to a photo of what you look like know as you read this ok were both 16 and go to east high school in salt lake city utah and were wondering were do you go
# 6 20 years ago

> hey hillary iam one of your biggest fans in the wold and i love you very much well i am 16 years old and my name is crystal well i will always love you cuz you inspire me so much you are my role modle. bye.
# 7 20 years ago

naomi aharon
hi im your no.1 fan i know evrything about you because i always go on google but i still cant find out how2 old you are
# 8 20 years ago

i love hilary duff she is da best i wish i can meat her and sing with her thatz how much i like her she is like my hero that saved the day for me when i here her songz they r so sweet i wish i can be her and be just like her one day i will wut will be never and i no that
# 9 20 years ago

hey hillary i'am one of your biggest fan. Ilove you so much. i'am 9 years old i have brown hair,blue eyes. will you put me on your email plz if you know what that means. i would really want to meet you one day. I live in Belleville 46 tracy park drive. i wish you could come to my house but you can't your to busy to. anyway you don't know me at all. Email me back if you get this email okay. i reall y like your videos and songs i watch you ever time your on t.v and i listen to your songs every day well i wish i could meet you. YOU ROCK HILLARY DUFF. BYE
# 10 20 years ago

Hillary Duff i can't bleve i am e-mailing you!U rock my world!U are so BEAUTIFL!U are my rollmotle!Let me tell U something.There are not maney good roll motels out there!i am like your bigest fan i have lot's of pictures of you. i have three dolls of U. when i went to your consert i scermed ssssssssooooo load i lost my voice!U shoud never change.Cuz U ROCK!
# 11 20 years ago

> > hi my name is DEAN i am a big fan and i think u are a very good singer i am 16 years old my sister watches your shows and ive seen a few of them but me and her just watched your movie last night and i think it was very good i was wondering if we could maybe talk to each other if u have time that is. if u could send me an email whenever u you have time i would appreciate it thank you for your time and i hope to recieve a message from you.

sinceraly
Dean McGovern
# 12 20 years ago

Hola como andas, me llamo Ivan.. Me gusto mucho tu pelicula esta super, tengo 16 años soy trigueño, ojos negros...quisiera poderte escribir y que tu me escribas. espero respuestas, vivo en Cuba pero a cada rato paso unas vacaciones en Canada, respondeme si puedes para seguirte contando

beso ivan
# 13 20 years ago

im not in to becomeing your frind i just need to ask you some thing sence you can change it and i cant oo bye the way i love danceing to your music and singing with it i do lots of talet show with it but im following my own deam it hard though any ways you know on your close line well the skirt are to short for my mom she wont let me get one o if this realy dose go to you then that's not my add i never put my reay add on sites well if you could do that it would be grate i love watching you on tv but if i met ya i prob wouldnt sreem hey i made a rime kol well i have to go get readly for my thing i have to go to school to day but only for an hour well bye i hope you'll concider it
# 14 20 years ago

Hillary Duff
> Hi crystal! its HIlary! i love u 2! if u want to email me email my friend alexa @ cheerchik@san.rr.com ill email u back on her comp!
tx,
Hilary Duff
# 15 20 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 105 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread