search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

McDonalds commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 57 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

> Does anybody know the guys name in the new mcdonalds salad commercial. The lady sits at the office first we see Kurt available then the new intern and than the mail guy. Does anybody know that mail guy is?

He looks like a guy I knew named Jason Noto who I heard was doing modeling....let me know if you ever find out who it is.
# 17 20 years ago

> Does anybody know the guys name in the new mcdonalds salad commercial. The lady sits at the office first we see Kurt available then the new intern and than the mail guy. Does anybody know that mail guy is?
I am wondering the same exact thing he is the hottest guy EVER please email me when you find out who he is...thanks
# 18 20 years ago

THat guys name is Justin thingyey...he went to my High School
# 19 19 years ago

jesse
i e-mailed mcdonalds right now, hopefully i get a good reply ^__^
# 20 19 years ago

> Does anybody know I can get a commercial singing for McDonalds? You know Ba da ba ba ba; I'm loving it.
# 21 19 years ago

j
does anyone know who "kurt" is? he's familiar looking too.
# 22 19 years ago

Mason
hey jesse,
If McDonalds reply, send us it here please?
Thanks in advance.

> i e-mailed mcdonalds right now, hopefully i get a good reply ^__^
# 23 19 years ago

Yes I know the guy
why?
# 24 19 years ago

jesse
> Yes I know the guy
> why?
>
cuz we would to know..
cuz we think he's hot, lol
# 25 19 years ago

> > Does anybody know I can get a commercial singing for McDonalds? You know Ba da ba ba ba; I'm loving it.
>
# 26 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song in that new big mac commercial where it tells you about getting free music from eating one?
# 27 19 years ago

thats Usher the song is called Yeah! it's from his latest album.
# 28 19 years ago

> Does anybody know I can get a commercial singing for McDonalds? You know Ba da ba ba ba; I'm loving it.
# 29 19 years ago

no
# 30 19 years ago

Does anyone know the song in the new mcdonalds commerical where the city is like a sound place. i like that song and i need to know the name of it.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 57 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread