search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

to chat with hilary duff in personal using yahoo messenger...!!!

(Messages 31 to 45 of 101 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> HI HILARY DUFFIM 11 years old and I love to SING
> I LIVE IN ST JOHN NB CANADA AND I WANTED TO SEE U AT HARBOUR STATION BUT I COULDN'T GET TICKETS. I SAW YOUR LIOMOSENE WHITE COMING DOWN TOWARDS HARBOUR STATION AND I CRIED THAT I COULN'T GO MY DREAM IS SOMEDAY TO BECOME A SUPER STAR LIKE U AND BE FAMOUS.I FEEL THAT THERE SHOULD B A KIDS JUNIOR IDOL WHAT ABOUT U..
>
> LOVE RHIANNON CORMIER
>
# 32 18 years ago

> > What's up,
> > hilary your the one who i admire as a pop star.!!! so i'll hope you could chat to me at any time and here's my e-mail add:
> > girlcanrock0521@hotmail.com
> > hope you'll add me in to your address book then wwe'll chat at any time.....
> > hope to see you soon ad to talk to you in personal.....
> > Bhey!!!!
> >
> >
>
# 33 18 years ago

> Hey Hil whats up? How have you been? Its your cuziens. Well just wanted to see what you were up to and say that we love you. Im sure you kno who it is. You kno where to email us ok love ya hil!
>
# 34 18 years ago

> > What's up,
> > hilary your the one who i admire as a pop star.!!! so i'll hope you could chat to me at any time and here's my e-mail add:
> > girlcanrock0521@hotmail.com
> > hope you'll add me in to your address book then wwe'll chat at any time.....
> > Bhey!!!!
> >
> >
>
# 35 18 years ago

> > > What's up,
> > > hilary your the one who i admire as a pop star.!!! so i'll hope you could chat to me at any time and here's my e-mail add:
> > > girlcanrock0521@hotmail.com
> > > hope you'll add me in to your address book then wwe'll chat at any time.....
> > > hope to see you soon ad to talk to you in personal.....
> > > Bhey!!!! hi hiler
> > > hi hi hi
> > >
> >
>
# 36 18 years ago

Hi , Hilary ! you are sooo beautiful !!! and a good singer... ! I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF YOU ! (i can not so good enlish speaking !) your films is so cool ! i will see you !!! YOU ARE THE BEST !!!
How are you! i hope good ! do you have sisters or brothers ???

i am Stephanie Rico ! from : vienna
# 37 18 years ago

> > What's up,
> > kthorgan@aol.com
> >love ya!
> >
> >
>
# 38 18 years ago

HEY HIL WHATS UP YOU ARE FAVORITEST SIGNER ever i hope i can meet you well maybe when you come up to edmonton you could meet me all i have ever dremt of was meeting you by love ya hil
# 39 18 years ago

Hilary hi my name is kathy I like your singing you are such a great singer.
I am 10 years old.
I am a fan of you.
I have 4 sisters.
They all like you.
I like the song thats called This is what dreams are made of.
I like the movies you make.
bye
I hope you E-mail me at tunblibli2hotmail.com
BBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE
P.S my sisters says hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee

# 40 18 years ago

> Hey Hil whats up? How have you been? Its your cuziens. Well just wanted to see what you were up to and say that we love you. Im sure you kno who it is. You kno where to email us ok love ya hil!
>
# 41 18 years ago

> > Hey hilary ive been your fan sinse you stared lizzie mcguier i admier you and your musc i love every thing about youcall me 926-3406

# 42 18 years ago

> >
> Hi Hilary my name is Johara Hamad AL_thani I'm from Qatar I'm Arabian girl Maybe you will hate me because I'm Arabian girl I just want you to Know I'm your Biggest fan because you can sing and you are so Pretty I like all of your moves and songs I hope you E mail me my E mail is jooojooo _11@hotmail.com
# 43 18 years ago

hilary
You get "I'm your biggest fan" all the time but i really cant say anything else.words cant describe how cool it would be to meet you.
# 44 18 years ago

hi hilary,
u go harvard,
i'm fwom london and moved hear in massachusetts visit me plz???
hayley
(fann:)
xxx

# 45 18 years ago

hey,hilary
my name is jamie,im a girl,im 13 years old.i liked you since like 5 or 6 years.ireally want to meet you and talk to you.
E-mail- jitterbug92@hotmail.com
write back

love your BIGGEST fan
jamie
(Messages 31 to 45 of 101 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread