search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

to chat with hilary duff in personal using yahoo messenger...!!!

(Messages 16 to 30 of 101 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> > What's up,
> > hilary your the one who i admire as a pop star.!!! so i'll hope you could chat to me at any time and here's my e-mail add:
> > girlcanrock0521@hotmail.com
> > hope you'll add me in to your address book then wwe'll chat at any time.....
> > hope to see you soon ad to talk to you in personal.....
> > Bhey!!!!
> > hey
> >
>
# 17 18 years ago

Hey Hil whats up? How have you been? Its your cuziens. Well just wanted to see what you were up to and say that we love you. Im sure you kno who it is. You kno where to email us ok love ya hil!
# 18 18 years ago

> > What's up,
> > hilary your the one who i admire as a pop star.!!! so i'll hope you could chat to me at any time and here's my e-mail add:
> > hope you'll add me in to your address book then wwe'll chat at any time.....
> > Bhey!!!!
> >
> >
>
# 19 18 years ago

>
Hi Hilary my name is Johara Hamad AL_thani I'm from Qatar I'm Arabian girl Maybe you will hate me because I'm Arabian girl I just want you to Know I'm your Biggest fan because you can sing and you are so Pretty I like all of your moves and songs I hope you E mail me my E mail is jooojooo _11@hotmail.com
# 20 18 years ago

> > What's up,
> > Bhey!!!!
> >
> >
>
# 21 18 years ago

I
> > > What's up,star.!!! so i'll hope you could chat to me at any time and here's my e-mail add:
> > > girlcanrock0521@hotmail.com
> > > hope you'll add me in to your address book then wwe'll chat at any time.....
> > > hope to see you soon ad to talk to you in personal.....
> > > Bhey!!!!
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 22 18 years ago

> > > What's up,
> > > hilary your the one who i admire as a pop star.!!! so i'll hope you could chat to me at any time and here's my e-mail add:
> > > girlcanrock0521@hotmail.com
> > > hope you'll add me in to your address book then wwe'll chat at any time.....
> > > Bhey!!!!
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 23 18 years ago

hey hilary i'm like your number one fan and if i would choose if you or lindsay loohan you would be the prettiest ok if this is really hilary duff please add me to your messenger pleasewell thanks for your time and if you and me could chat that would be the altimit birthday gift i do have yahoo messenger to chat with you well thanks again oh i almost forgot i'm 10 years old i'm turning 11 on march 1st well bye form your number one fan - jennifer ortiz
# 24 18 years ago

hey hilary i'm like your number one fan and if i would choose if you or lindsay loohan you would be the prettiest ok if this is really hilary duff please add me to your messenger pleasewell thanks for your time and if you and me could chat that would be the altimit birthday gift i do have yahoo messenger to chat with you well thanks again oh i almost forgot i'm 10 years old i'm turning 11 on march 1st well bye form your number one fan - jennifer ortiz
# 25 18 years ago

hi Hil it's Hilda im big big big fan of yours plese please please Hil send an email i loooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeee you soooooooooo much >
# 26 18 years ago

> > > What's up,
> > > hilary your the one who i admire as a pop star.!!! so i'll hope you could chat to me at any time and here's my e-mail add:
> > > q8_weewee@hotmail.com
> > > Bhey!!!!
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 27 18 years ago

hey hils i hope you and me can chat sometime so plz add me into your addressbook my e-mail is cottoncandy_9226@hotmail.com plz add me i love you so much im even crying right now cause im so happy so plz add my
> >
> >
>
# 28 18 years ago

> Hey Hil whats up? How have you been? Well just wanted to see what you were up to and say that we love you. Im sure you kno who it is. You kno where to email us ok love ya hil! Im one of ur big fans.
>
# 29 18 years ago

> > What's up,
> > Bhey!!!!
> >
> >
>
# 30 17 years ago

HI HILARY DUFFIM 11 years old and I love to SING
I LIVE IN ST JOHN NB CANADA AND I WANTED TO SEE U AT HARBOUR STATION BUT I COULDN'T GET TICKETS. I SAW YOUR LIOMOSENE WHITE COMING DOWN TOWARDS HARBOUR STATION AND I CRIED THAT I COULN'T GO MY DREAM IS SOMEDAY TO BECOME A SUPER STAR LIKE U AND BE FAMOUS.I FEEL THAT THERE SHOULD B A KIDS JUNIOR IDOL WHAT ABOUT U..

LOVE RHIANNON CORMIER
(Messages 16 to 30 of 101 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread