search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Talk to Hilary Duff

(Messages 46 to 57 of 57 (Page 4 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 46 16 years ago

> > i want to talk to her i want her to talk to me then i will be very happy please hilary talk to me i need to no if you care about your fans because i no i care for you
> >hi can you please reply me by today or tomorow
>
hi i forgot to tell you that you are the best and i love you
# 47 16 years ago

> I LOVE HIL
# 48 16 years ago

hay, i dont really know how your website works,but helps trying.just wana tell you ilove your work and think you are doing a GREAT job***

# 49 16 years ago

> I really want to talk to hilary Duff my cousin was a assistanjt director for her in the Perfect Man. Ive been to 6 of her concerts plese I really want to talk to Hilary Duff
# 50 16 years ago

> hey hilary, this jonathan kraina from weirton, west virginia. the reason i am e-mailing you, is to ask you a very important question. this may sound stupid, but i would like to know if you personally would go with me to my senior high school prom. you probably get this all the time. but at least i tried. if you could please get back to me, e-mail me at jonathankraina@comcast.net
# 51 16 years ago

Hey I dont really like your music but its kindof good
# 52 16 years ago

> I really want to talk to hilary Duff my cousin was a assistanjt director for her in the Perfect Man. Ive been to 6 of her concerts plese I really want to talk to Hilary Duff
# 53 16 years ago

what up my name is adrian
# 54 16 years ago

> I really want to talk to hilary Duff my best friend chelsie enns is a huge fan i mean a huge fan she has hilarys hair style and all the movies of hilarys and she is just dying to talk or at least meet hilary duff she wants to know all about her
# 55 16 years ago

# 56 16 years ago

I REALLY WANNA TALK 2 HILLARY COS I AM BORED AND I'M A HUGE FAN OF HER!!1PLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LUV U
# 57 13 years ago

how re u doing hilary by the way it looks like ur happy when u act like when u acted the movie GATIA and i love it i allways wanted to meet u.
(Messages 46 to 57 of 57 (Page 4 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

57 posts in this thread