search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Talk to Hilary Duff

(Messages 31 to 45 of 57 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 12 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 17 years ago

Hilary Duff your my favorite singer in the hole world i always wanted to chat with you..
# 32 17 years ago

hi hilary i am your bigest fan. i love you. your the best. I KNOW YOUR ARE 19. BUT ITS OK WE KAN SPEAK SOMETIMES. PLEASE WRITE TO ME. MY E MAIL IS GNATIV@BIS.NET.UA.

P.S YOU ARE VERY BEUTIFUL!!!!!!
# 33 17 years ago

KRISTENA
> > Dear hilary,
> > I just wanted to tell you that I love your movie,The Perfect Man.Ihave the movie,and the book.I am your #1 fan.I love all of your shows.Well,I have to get ready to leve the comaputur lab.
> >
>
# 34 17 years ago

i love you hilary ur the best!!!!
# 35 17 years ago

> > Dear hilary duff,
> > I just wanted to tell you that I love your movie,The Perfect Man.Ihave the movie,and the book.I am your #1 fan.I love all of your shows.Well,I have to get ready for school now.So,bye.
> >
>
# 36 17 years ago

> > I LOVE HIL
> because she is the best teen i've ever seen
> I absolutely LOVE Hilary Duff because she is my fav and my role model! GO HILARY!!!!!!x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
# 37 16 years ago

>hi girl i am a wherd fan of you
# 38 16 years ago

hi i am sarah i am your bigest fan i cant wait to see your concert in hamilton you are a great singer. with love sarah
# 39 16 years ago

> >hi girl i am a fan of urs i love ur music
please write back
katie x
# 40 16 years ago

> I LOVE HIL
i luv u hilary
# 41 16 years ago

hi hillary my name is alyssanim a foster child and i live in ct and ur my hero so i figured i could tell u about my past. my mom was a drug atic when i was three and i got taken away and im 13 now and i still have not seen her i wish u were my older sis u would care for me like no one eles
got 2 go write back please ill check every dat
# 42 16 years ago

i went to school with hilary when we were 9 years old
# 43 16 years ago

you know i i think you like my sister yyyyyyyooooooouuuuuu aaaaaaaaaarrrrreeeeeee ttthhhhhheeeeeeee best in the wwwwwwwwwooooorlldddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 44 16 years ago

i want to talk to her i want her to talk to me then i will be very happy please hilary talk to me i need to no if you care about your fans because i no i care for you
# 45 16 years ago

> i want to talk to her i want her to talk to me then i will be very happy please hilary talk to me i need to no if you care about your fans because i no i care for you
>hi can you please reply me by today or tomorow
(Messages 31 to 45 of 57 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 12 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread