search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

want to meet Hilary Duff and act

(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much.I know alot about you and it would mean alot to me and im 9
# 2 18 years ago

> Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much.I know alot about you and it would mean alot to me and im 9
# 3 18 years ago

> > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much.I know alot about you and it would mean alot to me and im 9
>
# 4 18 years ago

> Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much.I know alot about you and it would mean alot to me and im 11
# 5 18 years ago

> Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 16
# 6 18 years ago

Hi Hilary this is Zac, I think you are the greatest actor/singer. I have your Most Wanted CD, and two more of your great CD's. If you could because I am your biggest fan could you PLEASE call me at 715-344-8799, or could you just email me. But don't worry I won't call you over and over again. I have a prety big poster on my wall and I will get plenty more. All of my frieds think I am crazy about you, because I talk about you and I email you alot. I am only 12 years old. I have a quiestion for you, If it is O.K. with you how do I get you on my chat line? So if you call me or email me please mention that. Oh yah also when you email me or call me tell me were you are going to college Please. Also one more thing tell me what you like in a guy. Buy by.
# 7 18 years ago

Hi Hilary!! I am 11 years old and I am such a big fan of you ever since I saw Lizzie Maguire and my favorite show of all was Cheaper by the DOZEN 1 AND 2. I really wish I could be in a movie with you like that one or even just meeting you would make me happy. You are my teen idol.

P.S. Everyday I nag my mom of meeting you!
Francesca Ingargiola
# 8 18 years ago

> > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 11 yrs.you are my idol.If I meet you it would meen so much to me.
# 9 18 years ago

> > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 16
# 10 18 years ago

> dear hilary duff i am your number one fa
fane well that is me and my best friend
rebekah i am 10 and she is to

byby
# 11 18 years ago

> > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 10
# 12 18 years ago

> > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 13. I have a box with all your CD's and when we move, I'm gonna put all of my 10 posters and Hilary Duff Clippings up on my wall. I even have a Hilary Duff clock!!
Love Ya!!!
# 13 18 years ago

> > > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 10
>
# 14 18 years ago

> > > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 10
>
# 15 18 years ago

> > > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean a lot to me to just to get the chance to meet you in person face to face. Please say yes i am thirteen years old by the way.
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread