search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

want to meet Hilary Duff and act

(Messages 16 to 30 of 35 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 13 years ago

maddy
> > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 16
# 17 13 years ago

> > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 10
# 18 13 years ago

Dear Hillary i love your music and movies and i really want to meet you!!I love to sing myself and i have a contract to be a singer when i get older so i wanted to meet you so we could do a song together one day.i have bought all the films your in (cody banks,raise your voice,cheaper by the dozen and lots more.Please try and meet me
and reply
From your number one fan abiXXX
>
# 19 13 years ago

> > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 15
# 20 13 years ago

> > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.my dream is to see you and be abble to act with you .My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 15
# 21 13 years ago

> > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilary duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 12. i love you you are so cute well for a boy not for me i'm a female.by the way i have this book all adout you it tells when you was born sep.28,87 you lft school when you was in 4 grade thats what the magazine said love your bigges fan aidriana
# 22 13 years ago

> Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much.I know alot about you and it would mean alot to me and im 14
# 23 13 years ago

> > > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 13. I have a box with all your CD's and when we move, I'm gonna put all of my 10 posters and Hilary Duff Clippings up on my wall. I even have a Hilary Duff clock!!
> Love Ya!!!
>
# 24 13 years ago

> > > Hilary I am your number one fan and I want to meet you because I love how you sing and act.My friends think I am a Hilay duff freak because I like you so much. it would mean alot to me and im 13. I have a box with all your CD's and when we move, I'm gonna put all of my 10 posters and Hilary Duff Clippings up on my wall. I even have a Hilary Duff clock!!
> Love Ya!!!
>
# 25 13 years ago

Excuse me I am her biggest fan and I like her way more than you. Hilary Duff freak..so. my friends call me Cindy Duff, obsessed girl with Hilary Duff and way more but you just might copy it. So back off and anyways I already met Hilary Duff. And you never will!! So HA
# 26 13 years ago

Excuse me I am her biggest fan and I like her way more than you. Hilary Duff freak..so. my friends call me Cindy Duff, obsessed girl with Hilary Duff and way more but you just might copy it. So back off and anyways I already met Hilary Duff. And you never will!! So HA
# 27 13 years ago

# 28 13 years ago

> Excuse me I am her biggest fan and I like her way more than you. Hilary Duff freak..so. my friends call me Cindy Duff, obsessed girl with Hilary Duff and way more but you just might copy it. So back off and anyways I already met Hilary Duff. And you never will!! So HA
# 29 13 years ago

fatma muhammad
> Love Ya!!!
> I have small thing ( my father dont want me to have E-mail ??? he thing me a crazy girl please tell me waht I have to do

thinks you you are nicly than landsiy
# 30 13 years ago

> Love Ya!!!
> I have small thing ( my father dont want me to have E-mail ??? he thing me a crazy girl please tell me waht I have to do

thinks you you are nicly than landsiy
(Messages 16 to 30 of 35 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread