search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

e-mail Hilary Duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 169 (Page 2 of 12) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,
> I really want you to e-mail me at zoe_dainty@hotmail.com. I am your #1 fan.I have every cd and dvd you have ever made. my room is full of your poster my mum said she will take me seeing you next year but we live in england so is far away. but i love you n cant wait to cum and see you hope u get this your no 1 fan zoe luv ya x x x
# 17 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,
> I really want you to e-mail me at zoe_dainty@hotmail.com. I am your #1 fan.i would do anything to meet you.i have every cd and dvd you have made or bin in .next year my mum is taking me 2 one of you concerts if your doin one.i hope you are luv ya x x x
# 18 18 years ago

dear hillary duff,
my sister tori said that you are stupid she is so anoying she just let out a big fart beside me she farts all the time one day she farted so loud and so hard that she pooped her pants.
# 19 18 years ago

Mariana
Dear Hilary, I am one of your #1 fans.
I am a friend of Cayla Wallace. She said that she asked you for kareeokee for Wake Up. We really want this opportunity. Cayla also said that you might come visit us . I also have a best friend Sarah Methvin. She is one of your #1 fans too . We both have posters of you . We also have three of your C.D.s . where do you live ? I live at 50 rabbit trial road Leoma, T.N. Could you piease send us kareeokee for Wake Up.We really want to sing it in are talent show at school. What is your tellaphone nummber? I better let you go now. Please write back.
Your #1 fan,
Mariana Mashburn
# 20 18 years ago

I am a friend of Cayla Wallace. She said that she asked you for kareeokee for Wake Up. We really want this opportunity. Cayla also said that you might come visit us . I also have a best friend Sarah Methvin. She is one of your #1 fans too . We both have posters of you . We also have three of your C.D.s . where do you live ? I live at 50 rabbit trial road Leoma, T.N. Could you piease send us kareeokee for Wake Up.We really want to sing it in are talent show at school. What is your tellaphone nummber? I better let you go now. Please write back.
Your #1 fan,
Mariana Mashburn
# 21 18 years ago

Your #1 fan,
Mariana Mashburn
# 22 18 years ago

Your #1 fan,
Mariana Mashburn
# 23 18 years ago

Your #1 fan,
Mariana Mashburn
# 24 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary, I am one of your #1 fans.
> I am a friend of Cayla Wallace. She said that she asked you for kareeokee for Wake Up. We really want this opportunity. Cayla also said that you might come visit us . I also have a best friend Sarah Methvin. She is one of your #1 fans too . We both have posters of you . We also have three of your C.D.s . where do you live ? I live at 50 rabbit trial road Leoma, T.N. Could you piease send us kareeokee for Wake Up.We really want to sing it in are talent show at school. What is your tellaphone nummber? I better let you go now. Please write back.
> Your #1 fan,
> Mariana Mashburn
# 25 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,
\You know you have always been a really awsome actress and singer. And a role model for girls, I saw your picture in the magazine, and you are beautiful! I am seirious! But after seeing the picture of you becoming anarexic. It wasn't so beautiful. I dont believe everything I read and dont know if that is true but I thought I would emial a star and tell them that it is not worth putting your self through something to look pretty. God loves you for who you are and I liked you so much when you stood up for those girls who are "normal" and made a difference in their life! I loved seeing how it didnt bother you standing out and loving who you where! And that was the Hilary Duff that became my role model. I dont want to sound rude or anything. I just care and thought I would share. My name is Taniesha and I am 14. Please email me back to let me know you got this. niesha@douglasfast.net Always. Taniesha
# 26 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,
\You know you have always been a really awsome actress and singer. And a role model for girls, I saw your picture in the magazine, and you are beautiful! I am seirious! But after seeing the picture of you becoming anarexic. It wasn't so beautiful. I dont believe everything I read and dont know if that is true but I thought I would emial a star and tell them that it is not worth putting your self through something to look pretty. God loves you for who you are and I liked you so much when you stood up for those girls who are "normal" and made a difference in their life! I loved seeing how it didnt bother you standing out and loving who you where! And that was the Hilary Duff that became my role model. I dont want to sound rude or anything. I just care and thought I would share. My name is Taniesha and I am 14. Please email me back to let me know you got this. niesha@douglasfast.net Always. Taniesha
# 27 18 years ago

Dear HilaryDuff,
I`m Doris Cruz I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and I went to all of your concerts. I`m your #1 fan love ya always.
sincirly,

DorisCruz.xox
P.S email me at lilpinkangel@hotmail.com
# 28 18 years ago

> Dear HilaryDuff,
> I`m Doris Cruz I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and I went to all of your concerts. I`m your #1 fan love ya always.
> sincirly,
>
> DorisCruz.xox
> P.S email me at lilpinkangel@hotmail.com
# 29 18 years ago

Dear Hilary,
I think ur sooooooo amazing! You are great at acting and you have a wonderful voice!! I have always wanted to find a way to become an actress with my own tv show just like you did. I still really really really hope i can find a way to do that. I have a really important question to ask you if u could just please please please email me back!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!!
u are like my romodel!!! please email me back!! i know you will!
# 30 18 years ago

dear hillary duff get f**ked no 1 lyks u so go piss off ur fans r all kids dosnt that mean anything 2 u u f**king loser with no neck i h8 u an if i eva saw u id bash the crap out of u its ppl lyk u that make me sick ppl that cant sing u no retardes! so why dont u move aside and let ppl who can sing do the work ohh and u cant fuking act etha im hell pissed that i spent $12 on a ticket 2 c ur movie and io walked out in the first 20 minutes so u can get f**ked 4 being a waist of time and a waist of space ohhh and a few tips lose sum weight ur starting 2 really pak it on get sum lipo suktion on ur arms they look lyk menschsages and grow a neck ohhh and dont wear ur hair up u look lyk nuts and stop fuking taking ur sister everywere with u wat r u scared without her u dum pregnant dog!!!!!!!!!!!every one h8 u piss off! ps ur not kewl caus u wear a PUNK skirt or a punk top caus ur not punk ur a mokary ur so sad u think ur sooo hard core but ur a compleat fool ppl just laugh at u!!!!! u create posers!!!!!!!!!!
(Messages 16 to 30 of 169 (Page 2 of 12) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread