search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

can I get Hilary duff's email address

(Messages 31 to 45 of 733 (Page 3 of 49) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> > > Can I have Hilary duff's email adress if you dont give me the email address it's ok. if you do that would be great.
> > can you give me Hilary's phone number if you can thats great.if you cant it's ok.
>
# 32 18 years ago

> > > Can I have Hilary duff's email adress if you dont give me the email address it's ok. if you do that would be great.
> > can you give me Hilary's phone number if you can thats great.if you cant it's ok.
>
# 33 18 years ago

> Can I have Hilary duff's email adress if you dont give me the email address it's ok. if you do that would be great.
# 34 18 years ago

> Can I have Hilary duff's email adress if you dont give me the email address it's ok. if you do that would be great.
>i don't have it but i want it so BAD
# 35 18 years ago

>
# 36 18 years ago

> Can I have Hilary duff's email adress if you dont give me the email address it's ok. if you do that would be great. Hilary duf is my romodel and I really want her e-mail address because she is such a good singer and such a great girl!!! It was my b-day not to long ago and when I blew my candles out on my cake it was to get hilary duffs e-mail address.... so if u do give it to me that would be the best b-day present in the world but if you dont give it to me thats ok cuz i am happy with what i have!!!
# 37 18 years ago

> i would really like to lnow hilarys adress to!!!
# 38 18 years ago

>
# 39 18 years ago

> > can you give me Hilary's phone number if you can thats great.if you cant it's ok.and can you come to me home at 1 turners cresentwainfleet skeg pe244bg. and can i be on your show
>
# 40 18 years ago

kieran
> > > > Can I have Hilary duff's email adress if you dont give me the email address it's ok. if you do that would be great.
> > > can you give me Hilary's phone number if you can thats great.if you cant it's ok.and can you come to me home at 1 turners cresentwainfleet skeg pe244bg. and can i be on your show
> >
>
# 41 18 years ago

>
# 42 18 years ago

# 43 18 years ago

Caitlin
> > can you give me Hilary's phone number if you can thats great.If you cant I'll be mad.
>
# 44 18 years ago

>
# 45 18 years ago

>
(Messages 31 to 45 of 733 (Page 3 of 49) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread