search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

can I get Hilary duff's email address

(Messages 16 to 30 of 733 (Page 2 of 49) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> Can I have Hilary duff's email adress if you dont give me the email address it's ok. if you do that would be great.
# 17 18 years ago

> Can I have Hilary duff's email adress if you dont give me the email address it's ok. if you do that would be great.
# 18 18 years ago

hi

here you go theres a link to it here

http://www.projectmilk.com
# 19 18 years ago

hi

here you go theres a link to it here

http://www.projectmilk.com
# 20 18 years ago

> > > Can I have Hilary duff's email adress if you dont give me the email address it's ok. if you do that would be great.
> > can you give me Hilary's phone number if you can thats great.if you cant it's ok.
>
# 21 18 years ago

HI HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TRY CALLING ME OR SEND ME A E MAIL. MY PHONENUMBER IS (626) 581-3696

# 22 18 years ago

> > > Can I have Hilary duff's email adress if you dont give me the email address it's ok. if you do that would be great.
> > can you give me Hilary's phone number if you can thats great.if you cant it's ok.
>
# 23 18 years ago

hey yea i kno whats her msn is its add me and ill give it to you, i also kno lindsay lohans
# 24 18 years ago

>
# 25 18 years ago

>
# 26 18 years ago

# 27 18 years ago

dear hilary duff my name is michelle.i am one off you`re biggest fans.i really love you`re new cd.my favrote songs are wake up and our lips are sealed.i have 1 younger brother and 2 younger sisters.well you`re probley really busy right now so i`ll make this short. see you at youre consert`
>
# 28 18 years ago

>
# 29 18 years ago

>
# 30 18 years ago

Please can i have hilary duff's mobile i promise i won't send or give it to anyone beause i know that they'll like become bigger fans then me please anyone that knows it please give me her email or mobile number

sarah
(Messages 16 to 30 of 733 (Page 2 of 49) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread