search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

I would like Hillary Duff's E-Mail Adress.

(Messages 1 to 15 of 82 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

DEAR Hillary Duff

HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is my_moms_little_devil@hotmail.com
# 2 18 years ago

paige
> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is my_moms_little_devil@hotmail.com and i'm your number 1 fan.

your's truly:paige lynn.
ps:i'm your number 1 fan.
# 3 18 years ago

paige
> > DEAR Hillary Duff
> >
> > HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is my_moms_little_devil@hotmail.com and i'm your number 1 fan.
>
> your's truly:paige lynn.
> ps:i'm your number 1 fan.
# 4 18 years ago

> > > DEAR Hillary Duff
> > >
> > > HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is my_moms_little_devil@hotmail.com and i'm your number 1 fan.
> >
> > your's truly:paige lynn.
> > ps:i'm your number 1 fan.
>
# 5 18 years ago

hi hillary my name is annalisa and was woundering if you could come to woustfeast in new braunfels. well i could see if you couldn't well could you please email me back at acharlton@satx.rr.com
Annnalisa
# 6 18 years ago

> > > DEAR Hillary Duff
> > >
> > > HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is rachel2u@myway.com and i'm your number 1 fan.
> >
> > your's truly:paige lynn.
> > ps:i'm your number 1 fan.
>
# 7 18 years ago

> > > > DEAR Hillary Duff
> > > >
> > > > HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is rachel2u@myway.com and i'm your number 1 fan.
> > >
> > > your's truly:Rachel Sapp.
> > > ps:i'm your number 1 fan.
> >
>
# 8 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is caitlinseibert95@yahoo.com .

I'm not like alot of crazy girls , i just wish i could meet you and that would be so cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 9 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is my_moms_little_devil@hotmail.com
# 10 18 years ago

> > DEAR Hillary Duff
> >
> > HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is my_moms_little_devil@hotmail.com
>
# 11 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is my_moms_little_devil@hotmail.com
# 12 18 years ago

dear hillary
my name is luke and i live in london i really like you and am a big fan i would love to have your email address so we can chat im 14 and ima nice boy all the girls like me and would like to get to no you please add me on one_time_luke@msn.com thank-you
p.s dont disapoint me add me ;)
# 13 18 years ago

> DEAR Hillary Duff
>
> HI,how are you,Hillary can i please have your e-mail adress please and thank you because you are my 1st fav signer my e-mail adress is my_moms_little_bassmert@hotmail.com
i am 18 years old. i am going to university in turkey in istanbul. i want to your msn adress and always speak. thanks. see you
# 14 18 years ago

Dear hil, please email me my email addres Is
swim_4_love@yahoo.com
# 15 18 years ago

> Dear hil, please email me my email addres Is
> swim_4_love@yahoo.com
(Messages 1 to 15 of 82 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread