Quantcast
Clipland Forum > Hilary Duff >
I want to chat with Hilary Duff
(Messages 1 to 15 of 210 (Page 1 of 14) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 Friday 08/12/05

I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF!
Advertisement
# 2 Wednesday 08/17/05

Re: I want to chat with Hilary Duff
> I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
> PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF!
# 3 Wednesday 08/17/05

Re: hi
hi hilary i love your music
# 4 Friday 08/19/05

> I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
# 5 Saturday 08/20/05

Re: Re: I want to chat with Hilary Duff
> > I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
> > PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF! i m truley a fan of yours would you like to come over to my house
>
# 6 Saturday 08/20/05

Re: Re: Re: I want to chat with Hilary Duff
> > > I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
> > > PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF! i m truley a fan of yours would you like to come over to my house
> >
>
# 7 Sunday 08/21/05

> > I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
> > PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF!
>
# 8 Wednesday 08/24/05

>
# 9 Wednesday 08/24/05

Re: hey hilary
hey hilary my name is sabrina and im your biggest fan i want to know if i cant chat to you e mail me back love sabrina
# 10 Wednesday 08/24/05

>
# 11 Wednesday 08/24/05

>
# 12 Thursday 08/25/05

> > I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.And about my life
>
# 13 Friday 08/26/05

id like to chat to anyone make friend and even speak to hillary duff
>
# 14 Saturday 08/27/05

>
# 15 Sunday 08/28/05

(Messages 1 to 15 of 210 (Page 1 of 14) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
This Thread