search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

I want to chat with Hilary Duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 210 (Page 2 of 14) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
> PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF!
# 17 18 years ago

> I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
# 18 18 years ago

# 19 18 years ago

# 20 18 years ago

# 21 18 years ago

# 22 18 years ago

# 23 18 years ago

> > I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
> > PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF!
>
# 24 18 years ago

# 25 18 years ago

hey email me hilary please i'm your no. 1 fan please u rock please repley
# 26 18 years ago

# 27 18 years ago

Please let me talk to Hilary Duff I would love to be freinds with a superstar.She does not know how much I love her and her style to .Her sister is cool I like there songs and the way they dance.I am going to Be 10 in Decber 11th and I am going to have a Hilary Duff slumber party.Im going to 4th grade I know she is way older but I love her . I love the mall to I live in vilend in New Jerswy .I love Hilary Duff.
# 28 18 years ago

# 29 18 years ago

# 30 18 years ago

(Messages 16 to 30 of 210 (Page 2 of 14) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread