search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i hate hilary duff alot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!****~

(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 11 years ago

i hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattte hilary duf sooooooooooooooo much alot alright sooooo everbody stop talking about her alright stacey
# 2 12 years ago

your stuiped if you hate hillary duff

keisha
# 3 12 years ago

> your stuiped if you hate hillary duff
so what shes a bitah u cant even spell her nane right from candy gal [ stacey rodrigeuz ]
# 4 12 years ago

so what shes a pregnant dog u cant even spell her nane right from candy gal [ stacey rodrigeuz ]
# 5 12 years ago

yuyooooooooooooooooooo dstunrianc
# 6 12 years ago

ur such an idit every body at my school hates hilary duck and for ur fyi i now how to spell duff im just making fun of her stuiped alright stacey
# 7 12 years ago

i beg u hilary duff with all of my heart please can i have ur email address and u r number 1 truelly i love u u rock my world i dont know wat i would do with out u i am your true number 1 fan i have posters all over my walls in my bed room and even on my computer and school books every where so u can see im despterate to meet u i pray every night to meet u in person
# 8 12 years ago

> i hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattte hilary duf sooooooooooooooo much alot alright sooooo everbody stop talking about her alright stacey=
i hate her to all my mate think she is great she cant act so get over her already
# 9 12 years ago

Huzah
Grrmmmrmrmrmr....

HIlary is a skank...

Loltryyyyy....

you suck too...
# 10 12 years ago

HILARY IS A SKANK AND IS A pregnant dog!!!

People get you f-ing ear checked! She cannot sing or act, and potentially deminishes any hope of talented people entering the music industry; she scared them all away...

Oh- and stop using Joel for his talent! You're songs were nutsty to begin with, and even with Joel's help haven't progressed past the nutser. (oh, and for all Hilary-adicts out there, that's a toilet.)
# 11 12 years ago

stacey rodriguez
>
> keisha
>
u cant even spell her name keisha from candygal
# 12 12 years ago

yea i h8te her 2. Have you looked at her teeth gross she looks like at her teeth, she looks like a mule. SHES A FAKE ANEREXICK, BLOND BIMBO. O" AND HAR BOY FRIEND IS A CHILD MILASTER. he's like 27 and she just turned 18. gross she should go out whith my grandpa. lol.
# 13 12 years ago

hilary is good ass jailbate can not act or sing and is a poser thats why mostly people dont like her like me i hate her so just let her be hate cause she really deserves it.she can go to hell
# 14 12 years ago

HI HIL LOVE YOU III TOTTALY LOVE YOU YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I HATE THE NAME STACEY SHES MEAN.HIL I LOVE YOU .
# 15 12 years ago

hilary is awsome even if shes anerexic i dont care she can make her ownn mistakes by herself she proble dident like how she looked befor so she changed her look EVERY one makes tonss of mistakes !!!! so do famouse stars !!!!

HILARY DUFF ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread