search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i hate hilary duff alot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!****~

(Messages 16 to 22 of 22 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> i hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattte hilary duf sooooooooooooooo much alot alright sooooo everbody stop talking about her alright stacey
# 17 18 years ago

Omg i am Hilary Duff's Biggest fan !! (wellin my opinion i am) an i dont exactly lyk ppl sayin all dis stuff bout her !! u r all only jelous ov her !! giv it a rest will ya?? i'dlike to see u try n be more successful den hilary !! DIDNT THINK YOU COULD !! its not like she has eva dun ne thin to u is it????? an hilary is really pretty an really talented so shut up bout her!! i actually have some advice 4 u!! y dont u clik ur heels twice an say i wish i had a life!!!!!!!!!
# 18 18 years ago

Why the hell does every1 hate hilary duff...i think she is very talented!!! She worx her butt off!!! She is a very talented singer and actress...she rox stop baggin her to waste time ok??? Itz so crule!!!
# 19 18 years ago

omg

i hate her more than u no one could ever hate her more thn i do she is a ugli lil nuts n cnt sing or act :@ ii reeeeeeeeeeeeeli hate her !!!!!
# 20 18 years ago

christa sessler and ashlee j
If you love him back off!!!!!!!!!! He is soooo-mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
# 21 18 years ago

hey, you know if ya hate Hilary duff you can just go to hell alright! coz ur just pathetic! and i hate you sooo much as well pregnant dog!
# 22 18 years ago

candace davis
> i hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattte hilary duf sooooooooooooooo much alot alright sooooo everbody stop talking about her alright stacey
(Messages 16 to 22 of 22 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

22 posts in this thread